SP - General Weapon sets

Users who are viewing this thread

Mik1306

Recruit
Small quality of life improvement mostly but i can't imagine it would take a huge amount to add either.

Especially with polearms and crossbows, i usually have 2 weapons of each type with me, so a short Menavlion or billhook for sieges where a long spear gets in the way, and a long spear for riding down peasants in field battles, same with crossbows i'll have a light crossbow for field battles to use on horseback and a heavier crossbow to use in sieges for picking off defenders.

Right now, i change manually between battles, but it's a little clunky and i often forget meaning i'm going into a battle with the wrong set on, my long spear is almost entirely ineffective in a siege, so example.

My suggestion would be to have pre-defined sets which could be changed into, either automatically for siege and field battles (like how you automatically go into your civilian gear in a town), or to just have a UI or hotkey to change quickly directly from the world map (or even inventory screen but that kinda defeats the object).

Thank you for reading.

There is an issue though with multiple sets - If I loot a nice piece of armour, equip it and sell the old, suddenly in next siege I miss that armour-piece. The 2 sets we have cureently is fine as they are so different. We are not expected to have the same piece in both. With a "siege-set", most players would have 90% same stuff, maybe a some different weapons only.

I would say, lets have a part of the inventory that is accessible from battlescenes? It could likely be 2-3 slots only. And it´s only accessble from the "Equip-zone" close to your spawning spot.

Back
Top Bottom