weapon proficiencies dropping

Users who are viewing this thread

Despite constant use I have repeatedly seen my weapon proficiencies dropping. Mind you , these are weapon types I am constantly using.

For example, I remember reaching 300 in two-handed weapons. A few battles later I check again and I find it at 291.

Is this a bug? A feature of the game or this mod? Search function wasn't very helpful or maybe I am just too dumb.

Help appreciated.

This is a feature of mod, you have to train/fight a lot to don't get out of skill.

Hmm, I have to confess I am not wild about this - I use two-handed weapons in every fight and it still dropped 10 points on me over the course of what can't have been more than 20 fights (and I was fighting constantly).

I don't know if the probability to drop increases with level, but I think you might have created an artificial ceiling for proficiencies where even regular use won't be much help (Level up proficiency points become useless and people are more or less forced to invest more in the weapon master skill and consequently agility). I don't know, maybe that was your intention.

I have to confess it kind of ruins my enjoyment of developing the char or the companions. (Other than that I very much admire your mod but for the lack of a complete unit tree.)

Good news! I have scripted a new system dropping weapon proficiencies. It's now more realistic and functional.

Back
Top Bottom