Weapon Choice for Khergit lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello again everyone.

So I started a new game a Khergit lord. It's fun! So here's the problem. I want to be a horse archer, but don't know what kind of weapon to choose besides the box & arrow. A shield and sword gives me protection and ability to fight on foot, but restricts my arrow limit and isn't that effective mounted. A lance and shield also gives me protection  and is good mounted, but sucks on foot. The last thing I could do is two quivers and a two handed sword. This gives me much more fire power and is good on foot, but offers no protection.

What do you think I should do?

Maybe try the hafted blade its a polearm that can be swung from horse back, although from my own experience I found the SoW to have a longer reach.  You are probably best going with a good 1 handed weapon and shield and for that the heavy morningstar is the best for its block crush.

I use Shield and Sword, Bow and arrows with no problem. And i find more easy to get proficiencies with bows than any other weapons.Like if u do a Head shot (with luck) in someone far away, u get 6-5 points at a time (of course if your proficiency is low) Axes works fine and even better than swords i in sieges.
(Bad english  :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom