• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Weapon balances?

Users who are viewing this thread

PsykoOps

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Is there any plans to reduce some weapon accuracies? The pinpoint accuracy of the pistols for example is ridicilous. I play a medic and that revolver is ridicilously easy to shoot over great distances. So yes, I'm hoping my class gets nerfed.

Antar

Squire
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Hmmm, that's strange. Whenever I shot with the revolver down long distances I wasn't able to get anyone. Even if the enemy stood still.

EDIT: Also the revolver has a much weaker damage output so it takes a few shots.

Queue

Duke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
The rifle is about three times more accurate then the pistol. However, the pistol does seem to be slightly overpowered. 

Der Einzige

Master Knight
Pistol takes two shots from what I've seen to get a kill.
I don't think it's OP, I haven't seen people with  pistols get ridiculous amounts of kills.

MaHuD

Section Moderator
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
My only gripe with the pistol is that it can stun lock, which mostly negates the lesser damage output due to the fact of easily being able to put a second bullet in while the enemy cannot move due to being stunned.

Sloth

Veteran
I don't know anythin' 'bout pistol's accuracy but they can kill more than a machinegun in short range.

synario

Recruit
I've found the pistol to be extraordinarily accurate. I can easily get one shot kills from about 200 meters away.

Queue

Duke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
MaHuD said:
My only gripe with the pistol is that it can stun lock, which mostly negates the lesser damage output due to the fact of easily being able to put a second bullet in while the enemy cannot move due to being stunned.

That's good, if that was removed then it would be okay.

Skot the Sanguine

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
I wonder if there is a way to make the bullet drop of a pistol round more substantial.  For example the drop is average for the first 30 meters or so but then drops substantially (in addition or substitution to decreasing the accuracy).  It would make the pistol a close range weapon like it really is.

Der Einzige

Master Knight
MaHuD said:
I have to agree with this.
The accuracy should maybe be reduced a little but it shouldn't be nerfed completely.

Top Bottom