Weakest faction units in defensive siege?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriKaneko

Veteran
I have a plan to start my own kingdom. I want to get good relations with a faction's lords, then help another faction nearly wipe out the first faction, then renounce my oath and finish off that faction by attacking their fiefs and steal all of their lords to join me. I'm curious which faction is the weakest defensively?

I would think either sarleon or fierds. Sarleon longbows are well armoured by they use halberdiers infantry so a pure missile army like empire crossbows can probably kill them if I take their longbows out of their defensive positions first. On the other hand fierds ranged is even worse and so are their knights. They get some throwing weapons but that won't last long, but they have better shields so might be able to endure all of the ammo.

I did a search but the best answer I got was empire because the noldor and snakes get them but I'm more interested in who I can most effectively chain siege without honor units (dont want to grind renown, just want to get a lot of land then steal the lords from the dead faction when they jump over to new factions and make them do all the work for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom