Resolved Weaken Empire quest automatically fails right after starting it. e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

oc6t

Recruit
Summary:I created my own non-imperial kingdom. After returning to Arzagos and speaking to him I got the Weaken Empire main quest. strangely this quest had a time remaining of (-91157) days. seconds later the quest fails with a message saying "you couldn't complete the quest in time"
How to Reproduce: by starting the Weaken Empire quest after the e1.6.0 patch
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I just had the same problem. Took my time playing around with the game and decided to complete this quest. Had the weird -9k days on how much time was left as soon as I got it. Then it suddenly said "You couldn't finish this in time." Not sure where to find the save files or I'd upload one.

Same here, also Istiana's Plan is failing immediately with 1000/2000 Conspiracy Strength. Conspiracy quests still appear, with "Time Remaining" as it should be, but it seems that failing them doesn't change anything.

I've had the same issue. I sent a save file as well but have not heard back/am not sure how to hear back? Any updates on a fix to this?

Same Problem: As soon as i speak to Arzagos about founding my own Kingdome, the quest "Weaken the Empire" starts with - 91655 days, and fails as soon as i leave the city. "you couldn't complete the quest in time"
Also some days later "Istanias Plan" starts and fails right away for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom