Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ezoz

Recruit
when taking a empire settlement down the weaken empire quest my game instantly crashes after leaving the inventory screen, i assume this has to do with the quest trying to complete.

is this normal? or is something wrong with my game?

im unable to continue playing the game due to this crash, is there a way to remove quest through editing some game files? at this point i dont even care about the quest just want to play the game

Do you have a save file from before the crash?
yea i have, and i have the same problem... empire have just 4 settlements left.. everytime I win a siege in one of theese, get the prisoners and loot it, it crashes... doesnt matter which city i siege.. simply cant reduce the amount of citties to less than 4

With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
thx a lot ... saved game sended

Found a work around for this issue, for me at least... simply let the AI on faction take over the last settlement, this worked for me and i was able to progress the game. Now i am stuck at the next and final quest line, which is to eliminate the faction, so far all but 1 is left, ive tried everything i could think of to get the game to complete the quest, but the progression bar is at -100/100 never budges. Also tried to execute all members in the faction for force the quest to complete.. guess what? game crashes.. every single time no work around, currently i am trying my other method again.. by letting the AI hopefully engage the last final lord and hope he dies in battle while im on the map.. this is a very tedious process of constant reloading the game over and over.. not sure if theres a chance that the lord will die in battle with the AI or not, trying everything i possibly can to get this damn game over with lol ffs

i hope this thread helps anyone else whos had the same issues ive been. best of luck to everyone, maybe they will fix all these issues with the game........as for me ill try to repost if i found any work around this particular bug... maybe... or just move on and never touch this game for x amount of months.. hopefully things get fixed then this thread will be redundant. peace

i hope this thread helps anyone else whos had the same issues ive been. best of luck to everyone, maybe they will fix all these issues with the game........as for me ill try to repost if i found any work around this particular bug... maybe... or just move on and never touch this game for x amount of months.. hopefully things get fixed then this thread will be redundant. peace
thx a lot ! it works !!

i have completed this game, conquered the whole map with my own made faction, as of right now there is no ending, nothing seems to happen, just roam the map... well gg

yea i have, and i have the same problem... empire have just 4 settlements left.. everytime I win a siege in one of theese, get the prisoners and loot it, it crashes... doesnt matter which city i siege.. simply cant reduce the amount of citties to less than 4
Same happened to me when I captured Diathma. Upon reloading I could continue to play but my save file was corrupted and caused all battles to create invisible barriers that had half of mine and my enemy's armies floating in mid-air then falling. Tried deleting the file and checking for broken files but the issue continued alongside random crashes even in new playthroughs. I had to delete all savefiles and reinstall the game just to make it playable again. PS this happened when I was on the "Unify Empire" quest

Back
Top Bottom