We were wrong about the class system...

Users who are viewing this thread

I honestly hadn't thought about how balanced, enjoyable, and rewarding the class system is. Perhaps I have been mistaken. Thank you.

Maybe a way to expand on this system would be to add naval combat. Boats are philosophically aligned with Bannerlord's design principles. To illustrate my point: you could 'main' a boat, and learn it at your own pace, enjoyably. I would also love to customize my Viking longship; I could add a frightening figurehead to the front, so as to frighten my enemies in a balanced way.

I could picture it now. There's me, in my Viking longship, ramming plebs in rowboats (the 100 gold option). Then, I collect enough moneysacks and add a cape to my boat. Goodness, it would be so cool to do skirmish on a boat. Please, taleworld, give me boats. please
I support, naval, combat.

making it one of the best class systems in any game. It is no wonder that Bannerlord’s Multiplayer has seen such massive growth since its release.

AHAHAH
it's totally the opposite, officials servers are empty..

More proof that Bannerlord's class system is rotten, Full Invasion 3 and CRPG literally scrapped the Bannerlord system and reverted to more Warband-like basics

Please check your facts...
1676945626-multiplayer-empty.png

it's good for you ?

unless for you 60 simultaneous players is a " massive growth " ?

whereas when the game was out of its early access your official servers had 100 players on average and it was already very low

Last edited:
1676945626-multiplayer-empty.png

it's good for you ?

unless for you 60 simultaneous players is a " massive growth " ?

whereas when the game was out of its early access your official servers had 100 players on average and it was already very low
The peak of players on BL today was 21k. Taleworlds, who gains nothing from lying to us, has said that MP and SP are 50-50. So you have 10.5k players who played MP. Warband had 4k players total today, and mordhau 1500. I am 100% right. Bannerlord MP is great because of the class system.

The peak of players on BL today was 21k. Taleworlds, who gains nothing from lying to us, has said that MP and SP are 50-50. So you have 10.5k players who played MP. Warband had 4k players total today, and mordhau 1500. I am 100% right. Bannerlord MP is great because of the class system.

So for you because in 3 years 10,000 players have one day tested the multiplayer ( of course many people had test it like alls games who owns a multiplayer ), but the 10,000 have appreciated it so ? logic ?

Look at the numbers, do you see your 10,000 players ? I only perceive the 0.006% of the rest.

Now the majority of Multiplayer Players are more on mods ( CRPG, Persistent Kingdoms, and Full Invasion soon ) , mods that don't seem to keep all the boring system of the base game
1676979858-mod-chad.png

You can convince yourself if you wish that the basic multiplayer is good since that's what visibly motivates you, but deep down I don't care.
For a few months now and in the future, the basic multiplayer will eventually disappear and be replaced by mods and that's good in view of the desertion due to the disinterest he suffered since his Early Access.

ps: last thing, remember that the game was supposed to be about competition, hence the fact of the existence of this bogus class system.
3 years later we can say it worked really well... :???:

So for you because in 3 years 10,000 players have one day tested the multiplayer ( of course many people had test it like alls games who owns a multiplayer ), but the 10,000 have appreciated it so ? logic ?

Look at the numbers, do you see your 10,000 players ? I only perceive the 0.006% of the rest.

Now the majority of Multiplayer Players are more on mods ( CRPG, Persistent Kingdoms, and Full Invasion soon ) , mods that don't seem to keep all the boring system of the base game
1676979858-mod-chad.png

You can convince yourself if you wish that the basic multiplayer is good since that's what visibly motivates you, but deep down I don't care.
For a few months now and in the future, the basic multiplayer will eventually disappear and be replaced by mods and that's good in view of the desertion due to the disinterest he suffered since his Early Access.

ps: last thing, remember that the game was supposed to be about competition, hence the fact of the existence of this bogus class system.
Keep living in denial if that’s good for you!!!

I would suggest reading the entire thread so you can find out where you got it wrong!

1676979858-mod-chad.png

Dude, the class system is innovative. You're taking this screenshot out of context, during peak time all the servers are filled.

The class system is the greatest thing to happen in bannerlord.

The best thing about the class system is that you have to earn everything except melee infantry in TDM and Siege. Remember the old days in Warband when you wanted to play an archer and were able to play an archer with your basic 1000Dinars? Or you wanted to play Cav and were able to play cav but it was balanced because every infantryman had access to a good spear? Terrible!
Or you wanted to do exotic combos like twohanded weapon plus heavy armor, wich has never been done historically except by Vlandians and maybe some elite archers, and you could? How awful!

Last edited:
I am so glad we got the class system.
Imagine we would have the 10 year old WotR customisation.
Good thing Taleworlds hasn't take that road.

Back
Top Bottom