SA players, do you want to play in official low ping servers?

• Yeah, I want to play in official south american servers

Votes: 71 79.8%
  • No, it doesn't bother me at all to play somewhere else

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This has been an issue we have discussed within SA for the last couple of months, since Bannerlord started to arise with activity as the release of the game was coming, "will there be servers for us? I want to play officials and competitively."

We went to Gamescom last year, with the owner of the host in Argentina (Mono) to specifically play BL Beta and to have a little chat with the devs. After some conversation with them about the game in general, finally a question that I had reminded myself of a couple times before, rose up in my head, "are you guys considering having official servers in the South American region?". Talewords didn't think of setting up some servers for us, atleast at the moment, that's what they told us.
I really want in the future or even after seeing this poll, for TW to reconsider this, since they will be losing a really good community that has been with them long time ago without them knowing.
Not having a server means that SA players will have to avoid official queue or play with 150-180 ping in american servers. It's sad, even tho we have the same active people as NA does, and at the time, more. (Atleast in competitive).
We haven't really been showing activity over the years (exception on this past few months) because we used a private Argentinian forum, but since our tournies are now being posted here in a different format, I would appreciate if the devs could really take a look into SA statistics and really think about getting atleast a server in Brasil.

All requests have been kinda overlooked by Talewords, so I'm going to make a public thread now, trying to get their attention a little bit more.
Please sign this poll in order to let Talewords know we're here, we exist and we want to play in an official server with low ping, this would improve our hype for BL from the start of the release of the game, putting up more events, tournaments and etc, more players in general will desire to stay to play the game and not just begone after a week of playing with 1 second of delay in MP.

I hope the devs or the guys in marketing takes a really deep look at this and sees the profit there is in helping our community a little by just providing an official server.

Last edited:
We know that we have a lot of community members from South America and I believe we do intend to offer official servers there at some point in the future. However, it won't be during the beta, and possibly not for the start of EA.

We know that we have a lot of community members from South America and I believe we do intend to offer official servers there at some point in the future. However, it won't be during the beta, and possibly not for the start of EA.

If the game doens't actually start from atleast the release of it to support SA players with an official server, I really do believe the game is gonna be missing a huge part of the South American player base.

People that gets hyped over MP will see that they'll have to play with pingt, try it at first and then lose motivation over the frustrating delay.

After so many years of development and effort, it wouldn't be wise to lose momentum on release just to save money on a server.

Last edited:
How kind of you, playing from Argentina, to ask for a server in Brazil. (y)

I think they could operate a server in SA at least as a test. They won't regret.

I PLAYED MORE THAN 2600 HOURS IN WARBAND AND I WANT TO PLAY DOUBLE IN BANNELORD!

PLEASE MAKE MY EXPERIENCE BE BETTER WITH SERVER SA OFICIAL!!!

Agree with Op, at least one in Brasil(South Br) will be good enought to feed all South America and stil have competitive Ping.

Agreed, am Brazilian and it's a pain in the ass to play Warband on US/EU servers since my ping there is usually between 180-200 while being between 50-70 in BR/Argentinian servers, it really hurts the experience having such a high ping, can't play competitive at all and is the main reason i decided to not join a clan and take multiplayer more seriously.

you think gamers are opressed? try being a SA/OC gamer!

for real tho, I expected at least one SA official server for release, a bit of a disappointment hearing it may not happen, but we never had one in warband and we managed, community>official servers

-Signed-

Maybe by the middle of early access we’ll be the only ones alive, one more reason to give us servers to SA & OC :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20200211_111424.jpg

We understand that it may be difficult to Host a Server for SA since its a big Geographic Region and with less players thant EU/NA. But i think you should know that Brasil has a group of more than 33.000 Member for the Warband/Napoleonic Comunity, there are a lot of people for Uruguay, Paraguay too. Also Argentine and Chile have their own communities, each one of more than 1500 members. Even people form the Caribean region has Ping issues since they are in the middle of NA and SA, and they have 110-130 ping in both regions. I think it would be awesome if we at least have the oportunity to show our support to the game.

Back
Top Bottom