BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

We want referees on discord or streams during semifinals

Users who are viewing this thread

This is the cringiest edition ever, and this time it is RM that should be ashamed if this thread isn't just distasteful joke.

DM players got zapped for rules violation, no point in trying to milk that situation to put extra pressure on them. Putting aside earlier discussion, assuming innocence unless proven different should still be the main idea here.

As it has been said, there are basically no tools to really supervise it (would be great if each player had their individual ID given in game and saved in match logs, something TW should have done). Or are we going to doubt every match result now cause of that? Don't go down the rabbit hole.

I propose obelix for both commentary and referee postion. Id love to hear how some people are either jeeting or being jeeted on

Hahaha ok i mean i understand your point of view , but first of all there is no rule that can enforce this and also that would be illegal by EU standards

Also some ppl dont have strong PC like my to stream and it can affect their performance alot.

So this is not going to happen ever unless Aerowen change rules once again and i bet noone will ever want to play under her adiministaroship after doing so much bull**** lately
bahahah

@Fietta history repeats

Back
Top Bottom