BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

We want referees on discord or streams during semifinals

Users who are viewing this thread

We want streams or referees in the discords for the semifinals RM vs DM.Players can change steam accounts for the others,and it cannot be proved since there is not ID like Warband,it should be done in-match.We have no problems with streaming,or a referee to stay in discord for ''voice comms'' and streams during match.Since DM changed game files,matchfixed and we are suspicious and offering this to avoid more dramas.

Hahaha ok i mean i understand your point of view , but first of all there is no rule that can enforce this and also that would be illegal by EU standards

Also some ppl dont have strong PC like my to stream and it can affect their performance alot.

So this is not going to happen ever unless Aerowen change rules once again and i bet noone will ever want to play under her adiministaroship after doing so much bull**** lately

I just wanted to state that those dramas are making me exhausted mentally. Since Saturday when I went to hospital I am taking schizo pills beacuse I am to overloaded with stress. I already ordered rope and chair to practise knots and to go and sail ships in sea and stop using internet. 3 days in hospital and my first official missed and now I am being accused of matchfixing :sad: :sad: :sad:. Also my pronouns helicopter/apache.

Hahaha ok i mean i understand your point of view , but first of all there is no rule that can enforce this and also that would be illegal by EU standards

Also some ppl dont have strong PC like my to stream and it can affect their performance alot.

So this is not going to happen ever unless Aerowen change rules once again and i bet noone will ever want to play under her adiministaroship after doing so much bull**** lately
You are not in the EU, nor is most of RM, ask one of yours Brexit experts

Being from Croatia doesn't mean you are in the EU, you know that? You need to be in the EU to actually be in the EU. Please ask one of your experts, they could explain that to you

I hope that anyone who has the hardware to steam will do so.

It is true that at some point we are dependent on player's sense of honour and fair play in this game as there are no admin tools provided by the devs. In the future we hope that there will be helpful logs, streamer spec etc in game.

The admin team have no plans to require any players to stream.

I just wanted to state that those dramas are making me exhausted mentally. Since Saturday when I went to hospital I am taking schizo pills beacuse I am to overloaded with stress. I already ordered rope and chair to practise knots and to go and sail ships in sea and stop using internet. 3 days in hospital and my first official missed and now I am being accused of matchfixing :sad: :sad: :sad:. Also my pronouns helicopter/apache.

Your health is more important than a game, take care of yourself.

Your health is more important than a game, take care of yourself.

I agree. Things are getting out of control.
People here need to remember that this is just an amateur tournament on a non-competitive game with 0 prize-pool and coverage.
My god, just chill and enjoy the game guys; none of us are going pro soon or later.

Back
Top Bottom