We Want dismemberment and decapitation as an option. YOU HEAR ME TALEWORLDS?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Why? Didnt Viking Conquest have it? That a an official title even if started by modders

Was kinda hoping when I hit an AI with that Ballista itd be gib city

Gore impacts classification (age of buyer), so they will need to check the rules/laws in multiple markets like Australia, etc.

Its more likely this would be released as a optional paid DLC like they do with Total War games.

I tend to start as the 1 armed man in kenshi so I could go for at least part of this idea. And yes there was a decapitation option in VC but i wasn't a fan of it. Was a wound system too but that sucked at early game when you couldn't afford healers.

Go play skyrim kid
Skyrim has decapitation

I tend to start as the 1 armed man in kenshi so I could go for at least part of this idea. And yes there was a decapitation option in VC but i wasn't a fan of it. Was a wound system too but that sucked at early game when you couldn't afford healers.
You are but the small bean of the sack. I play kenshi as the chad no legs no arms man carried around by a robot. The robot chooses where I go, most of the time into the orbital death lasers.

I'm not a war historian, but I believe decapitations were really rare of in the heat of combat (apart from executing prisoners or wounded). Dismemberment happened, just not as likely as simply dying of blunt force trauma or perforated lungs, arteries etc. It takes a great force to sever limbs. I know devs have stated before that fun>realism, but I don't think gore adds much to the fun factor of this game.

Skyrim has decapitation
makes it worse

I'm not a war historian, but I believe decapitations were really rare of in the heat of combat (apart from executing prisoners or wounded). Dismemberment happened, just not as likely as simply dying of blunt force trauma or perforated lungs, arteries etc. It takes a great force to sever limbs. I know devs have stated before that fun>realism, but I don't think gore adds much to the fun factor of this game.
If a knight swung a battle axe or bastard sword at an armorless peasant hes getting sliced up like a thanksgiving turkey, those without armor this should happen to.

*large inhale* boi

I would not go around antagnoizing mods if you want to keep posting :lol:
If mods are that sensitive then this isn't a place worth valuing.

Was kinda hoping when I hit an AI with that Ballista itd be gib city

Fair enough, but you wouldn't really see much except blood realistically. The bolt would either lodge in or pass through, and if the latter, the gore would be barely distinguishable for all the blood. We have blood, that's enough for realism in the vast majority of cases you'll come across in Bannerlord.

makes it worse

If a knight swung a battle axe or bastard sword at an armorless peasant hes getting sliced up like a thanksgiving turkey, those without armor this should happen to.

Not so. Touching an arm with an axe isn't going to cleave it. You need a clean cut, and that's unlikely to happen if the peasant is, you know, moving. Nevermind that there was no "armorless" on the battlefield. Just about anyone could afford a gambeson.

Gore impacts classification (age of buyer), so they will need to check the rules/laws in multiple markets like Australia, etc.

Its more likely this would be released as a optional paid DLC like they do with Total War games.

Yeah, that's seems like a good call and to be honest I wouldn't mind paying for that.

Back
Top Bottom