We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I now realize the power of Soon. While stuck in fear and angst in the world of now, Soon came to me this morning and showed me the way. Soon told me that the patch would come... soon. I felt great relief as my worries and fears were taken away. Then just as sooneth, the patch did come. I see Now, the power of Soon. I realize all the power of Now is granted by Soon. Soon grants Now the power, but only to work for Soon. And without the hope of Soon, Now is useless. Praise be Soon.

I now realize the power of Soon. While stuck in fear and angst in the world of now, Soon came to me this morning and showed me the way. Soon told me that the patch would come... soon. I felt great relief as my worries and fears were taken away. Then just as sooneth, the patch did come. I see Now, the power of Soon. I realize all the power of Now is granted by Soon. Soon grants Now the power, but only to work for Soon. And without the hope of Soon, Now is useless. Praise be Soon.

Praise be Soon brother, praise be.

As we pass into this next chapter, it should be noted that one did come and befoul the thread with unholy images. However, i knew they would be smited by Soon. And so it was that Soon did come soon and smite the befouler, Let it be known that Soon did smite on this day. the befouled image lost to the annals of then, never to be seen again. I have born witness to yet another great power of Soon. @Dr-Shinobi also bore witness. Praise be Soon, almighty Smiter.

As we pass into this next chapter, it should be noted that one did come and befoul the thread with unholy images. However, i knew they would be smited by Soon. And so it was that Soon did come soon and smite the befouler, Let it be known that Soon did smite on this day. the befouled image lost to the annals of then, never to be seen again. I have born witness to yet another great power of Soon. @Dr-Shinobi also bore witness. Praise be Soon, almighty Smiter.
I suspect that person was a devout follower and believer of the religion of Now. I believe the image depicted him and his fellow Nowist performing their unholy ritual, to get Now to give them the next patch.

Last edited:
I suspect that person was a devout follower and believer of the religion of Now.
I believe there is hope for many followers of Now to find Soon. For it is only natural one is led from Now to Soon. However, I believe you are right. This person did indeed act entirely in the now, and must have known that Soon would come and smite them. Only a most fringe subsect of radical Now followers would act so very in the now, with little regard for what Soon will bring.

Yes only followers of Now can have such naughty ways! But our almighty Soon showed him the doors because he underestimated the powers of Soon
Yes, a great show of force it was.

"For the wrath of Soon is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men."
From- The book of Sodom & Austin,
Chapter 86
verse 1.53

Last edited:
Morning all, brothers of Soon!

Man, this thread made me laugh so hard when I saw it... What did I miss? Had some troubles in real for a while and still will be away from more few weeks.... Cousin of my gf died in traffic accident, been supporting her since they lived together, their families arent from our current city...
Callum is now on his vacation? I saw a new patch while was in class during my post-graduation and left it download. A big one that disturbed everyone internet here. LOL

Anyway, have nice week... See y'all next or the next after next

Back
Top Bottom