We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Be more leninant with a follower of the brother of Soon unlike the heretics of now who are not accepted in anyway he will be able to find the true ways of Soon.
A reading from The Soon's testament book of revelations.
"All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire"
Chapter Full release, Verse 20:21

A reading from the Book of revelations
"All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire"
Chapter Full release, Verse 20:21
The lake of the fire awaits all that do not join Soon but we need to be more patient for people to accept the conversion to Soon we cannot be divided. Praise be Soon

Soon will bring us to the promise land.
In the name of the mexxico, the Callum and the holy Armagan.
Amen.
Amen these holy saints of Soon.

Sons and followers of the great Soon today we lay out our new holy texts comprised by only the greatest of writers showing the greatness of Soon while holy texts already exist we need to make way for more people to join the Soon ways today we call upon all to bring you're writing for our new holy text The Greatness Of Soon (name can be edited later) bring you're suggestions and holy writings. Praise be Soon.

Soon or Javelinism?

I mean.. Can you not see ?

Those holy shafts... ? ?
Soon's power is greater more powerful and our holy saints and texts are powerful our word has many uses convert today and you shall be spared do not convert and you wil be seen as a filthy heretic. Praise be Soon.

Last edited:
Bcz it's the secret religion of the Calradia. Can you not see ? That's why they are soo expensive. Every noble in the calradia are worshipping those holy shafts before their bedtime.

Maybe this is a sign to us. Maybe prophet Armagan wants us to convert this new religion.

I don't know about anything what religion is right or what religion is wrong now...

My head is gonna blow up. I can't take it anymore. ?

Last edited:
Soon or Javelinism?

I mean.. Can you not see ?

Those holy shafts... ? ?
Ahh allas, a follower of Javelinism appears before us. A sect of the church of Cheese of latter-day bugs. Soon your kind will be hotfixed into exile by the 12 Dev disciples of Soon, as prophesied in the Soon's testament book of revelations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom