We should have the ability to make companions lords!

Should we be able to make companions lords?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

How about this - it will require the sacrifice of your first born (still living) child?
Just checking out this thread and so have no context, but yes, I am for this regardless. Anything to make children actually useful in any campaign that is not long to the point of self-inflicted sado-masichism. #Makechildsacrificegreatagain :smile:

In warband you could only turn a companion into a noble if you had a spare fief to give no? that would work just fine in bannerlord (and it also had the fact that other lords would dislike you turning commoners into nobles so without relationship penalties you could only turn the few companions from already noble lineage)

In warband you could only turn a companion into a noble if you had a spare fief to give no? that would work just fine in bannerlord (and it also had the fact that other lords would dislike you turning commoners into nobles so without relationship penalties you could only turn the few companions from already noble lineage)
Well, the problem is that in Bannerlord there is no actual division into commoners and nobles among the companions. I don't think the game has that system right now.

Well, the problem is that in Bannerlord there is no actual division into commoners and nobles among the companions. I don't think the game has that system right now.
The division in Bannerlord is between Clan Leaders & Clan members. Clan leaders own fiefs, members are your grunts/family.

It works much the same. Nobles/Clan leaders in Warband were not directly controllable - they were your vassals. Commoners / Clan members in warband were your companions. They could complete quests or fight directly in your armies.

Sorry for the resurrect. But this just goes to show that TW do listen to their community sometimes. They added this feature when it wasn't even on any roadmap. Who knows what else they might add that is not on any roadmap.

Thoughts?

Sorry for the resurrect. But this just goes to show that TW do listen to their community sometimes. They added this feature when it wasn't even on any roadmap. Who knows what else they might add that is not on any roadmap.

Thoughts?

Minor factions are the biggest wasted resource in the game...

Sometimes even TW does something right by mistake.
Are you saying that this feature was a mistake?

Come on MostBlunted, you can at least acknowledge that TW did something good this time. Or are you properly incapable of recognizing good work? Is giving a good comment beyond your scope on this forum?

I am honest here, I really am curious. Everything you say is negative. Please, have you ever posted something positive on this forum?

Back
Top Bottom