We should be able to give NPC missions

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing Bannerlords the concept of bandits and acquiring missions from NPC's is repetitive it needs more variance and random events/interactions. For example there should be instances where a bandit leader has a silver tongue and can convince you to spare him, so that he may join you or become a contact that you can sell illicit items to, so that he/she can smuggle them to towns and cities that have laws banning the items. We should also be able request NPC's to do things for us for a reward and give them missions, not just us the player acquiring missions from NPC's. For example I should be able to pay a band of bandits or a bandit leader I have a relationship with, to smuggle, to capture, to target certain villagers or caravans from certain heroes/merchants or kingdoms I either want to plot against or I am at war with. I should be able to initiate trade wars paying a merchant to sabotage another merchants goods, asking them to pay off bandits to attack a caravan, or pay a leader of a town or city to ban a heroes caravan from selling in their city, or in my own city, to put financial pressure on heroes and or kingdoms.

Top Bottom