We should be able to give commands to parties in our clan before we create a kingdom.

Should we be allowed to give orders to family members parties before we create a kingdom?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but it should cost influence and this should be gained before a kingdom is created.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically I was getting ready to take my first town and I was Rank 4 so I could make 3 parties other than my main. I created those armies and gave command to my brothers and sister but when I went to war I was unable to give them commands to follow me or do anything useful really. I tried taking a castle expecting them to show up but because they kind of just wander around doing what they want I had to retreat when overwhelming numbers came to relieve the siege.

You can not gain influence before you can create or be part of a kingdom because by game logic, influence is a currency in the kingdom you are a part of either as a king or vassal. So without a kingdom, you can not earn influence.

But I do agree that this is something the player should be able to do. If this is something to balance the game, I don't f care its reasons. I am the one who paying their wages, god damn it.

You can not gain influence before you can create or be part of a kingdom because by game logic, influence is a currency in the kingdom you are a part of either as a king or vassal. So without a kingdom, you can not earn influence.

But I do agree that this is something the player should be able to do. If this is something to balance the game, I don't f care its reasons. I am the one who paying their wages, god damn it.
Ya I mean I went from a daily wage of like -500 to -2500 once I built their armies up for the sole purpose of taking a settlement. Ended up costing me about 60k running around the map training up troops for their armies and once I declare war I can't even use them? I had to reload the earliest save I could before declaring war, which still had me losing 60k but at least I could go to their parties and take back all my veteran troops.

You can gain influence as a solo clan by owning a town with the Forum improvement and via supporter notables.
edit:
hfUUHt4.png

Last edited:
This is very much needed. I remember the first time I made an AI party because I thought they would help me in taking my first town and then they just ****ed right off.

Back
Top Bottom