We should be able to end the war when we faint during the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thinker

We wage a war as "send troops" and "attack".
Why is the bottom right button in "send troops" not in "attack"? I want to go to war, but I don't want to wait when I pass out. Speeding up is not the solution!
images

When we say "send troops", we can both speed up and finalize directly in the interface.
When we say "Attack", we can only speed up the battle by pressing 'tab' when we faint in battle.

But even acceleration takes a lot of time in big battles, the battle is not over and it is annoying.
However, if there was a button to end the war here, the problem would be gone.

It may also be that I can continue the battle with my comrades when I faint in battle.
But isn't it ridiculous to wait, does the outcome of the war change if you watch? Damage to fast graphics hardware too!

Last edited:
We wage a war as "send troops" and "attack".
Why isn't the end-of-war button on the bottom right in "Send soldiers" disappear when we faint when we "Attack"? I want to go to war, but I don't want to wait when I pass out. Speeding up is not the solution!
images

When we say "send troops", we can both speed up and finalize directly in the interface.
When we say "Attack", we can only speed up the battle by pressing 'tab' when we faint in battle.

But even acceleration takes a lot of time in big battles, the battle is not over and it is annoying.
However, if there was a button to end the war here, the problem would be gone.

It may also be that I can continue the battle with my comrades when I faint in battle.
But isn't it ridiculous to wait, does the outcome of the war change if you watch? Damage to fast graphics hardware too!

Press retreat, when in campaign map, press send troops.

Back
Top Bottom