We need Warband's ways of gaining reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

As it is now quest is a terribly slow and painful way to gain reputation, i don't want to mention games because they add so little if you win.

When you greet a lord for the first time you should gain a few reps, i know theres a perk for it too. When you help a noble or ruler fight in battle against whoever it may be you gain a certain amount of reputation, this was my favorite way of gaining rep in Warband as i hate quests.

I mean u are right but the Game is still EA! I'm sure relations still have a lot of work left. Warbands system is great but keep in mind is an old Game and we need some extra flavour

I agree, the system is unfinished.

Best way right now to gain reputation is to capture and release lords, or to vote for them in siege results.

Having high charm and influence makes gaining rep with other lords of your faction so easy. I have almost max rep with everyone in my faction from the constant flow of re-taking castles and voting for other lords to claim ownership This also skyrocketed my Charm to well over 200.

I agree, this is why I am using a mod that somehow makes the relation mechanic present in Warband, a thing in Bannerlord.

EA is not an excuse for having left out such an important part of the game.

:xf-wink: At least for saving a lord in an impossible battle lol I keep getting the message that I've saved their butts again and that I am a true friend! and yet still have 0 relations

I've assumed this was just overlooked or on the "to do" list.

Totally agree that talking to Lords, Ladies and other Mercs should be awarding an initial rep. Even if it's only like 1 or 2 rep it should be something if you're cordial. More rep if you have the perk that gives chance of additional rep gains per first encounter.

Buying a round of drinks for the house at Tavern should give rep specific to that town and faction. When I buy a round I see a general rep gain but not with any specific faction rep and not with the local town. This town should help make it easier to recruit and unlock special quests for that specific town or faction. Also gifting vagrants in towns clothes and/or gifting a vagrant a few dinar should also increase your rep with that town.

Back
Top Bottom