Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlord is multiplayer game and anything can happen suddenly in game. So text chat is very slow for giving info or orders.
But if devs. bring a new update what including Voice Chat, that's make everything easier. @m.arda

If you implement voicechat i hope you introduce the possibility to mute it. Idk if it has changed but last time i played this game you couldn't mute text chat

In siege and TDM and eventually battles I would just like to see localized chat so we don't have to listen to everyone nattering on and on about whatever. Skirmish and Captain would have Team chats.

A commander chat would be nice in Siege (and Battles when they come) in lieu of horns or drums or whatever signals that would be used that we will never learn. But of course, then we'd need a commander. Other games have used a vote system (showing the players experience would help with that) before the game, and I think that would be the best.

We need Voice Chat!!!! PLS GIVE ME VOICE CHAT PLS!!!
Absolutely not. There are other things that need attention . Voice chat is not one of them.
You have various tools for speaking. Use them.

This is something we were discussing internally. Will forward it again to the developers. Thanks
Do you hear yourself ? What about lack of basic modes in multiplayer?

People do not really care about having an option to speak in game. They just dont.
Dont assume they do, just because some guy posted a thread here..

But if devs. bring a new update what including Voice Chat, that's make everything easier
Lovely reasoning

Last edited:
We need Voice Chat!!!! PLS GIVE ME VOICE CHAT PLS!!!
Absolutely not. There are other things that need attention . Voice chat is not one of them.
You have various tools for speaking. Use them.

First of all, get rid of that hidious first line, are you a 6? And noone said voice vhat has a high priority now, so there is no reason to assume that.

Do you hear yourself ? What about lack of basic modes in multiplayer?

Lack of basic modes in multiplayer is probably one of the least important things right now.

People do not really care about having an option to speak in game. They just dont.
Dont assume they do, just because some guy posted a thread here..

Yea, thats why everyone is using it in games that have voice chat. Many of us want it, don't assume they don't, just because you dont like it.

Back
Top Bottom