We need duels now

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea I want to really learn how the combat flows, in TDM & siege theres often more factors at play like ranged units and other enemies nearby which make it harder for you to learn the timings and flow of combat.

That's a pretty good idea. I will forward the suggestion to the server guy.

Fantastic news :party:

On a side note, and please understand that it is not in an attempt to be a **** but when reading Caps' suggestion that reminded me of something I had forgotten about after giving up on it being a thing during the closed beta. That that very solution was brought up about 5 months ago by.... Armagan himself:

Armagan said:
I am not sure when we can look into implementing duel, but we'll soon support password protected servers. We can maybe have a quick and dirty duel solution by setting up a TDM server and sharing the password on the forums for those interested.

From that thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-b0-4-0-b0-4-1.390085/post-9189973

I'm mostly wondering if it was forgotten during the wait for passworded servers to be supported, anyways I'm just happy to soon be able to have a dedicated place to test and (hopefully not but we all know how it goes) break the melee :shifty:

Fantastic news :party:

On a side note, and please understand that it is not in an attempt to be a **** but when reading Caps' suggestion that reminded me of something I had forgotten about after giving up on it being a thing during the closed beta. That that very solution was brought up about 5 months ago by.... Armagan himself:

From that thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-b0-4-0-b0-4-1.390085/post-9189973

I'm mostly wondering if it was forgotten during the wait for passworded servers to be supported, anyways I'm just happy to soon be able to have a dedicated place to test and (hopefully not but we all know how it goes) break the melee :shifty:
still gotta wait if it actually happens and ye the idea is like 20 years old

Back
Top Bottom