We need duels now

Users who are viewing this thread

We have the basis of a duel game mode, however, it still needs some work before we push it out. Unfortunately, I can't give any estimate of when that will be.

I don't think it is as simple as that. There would be nothing to prevent people from joining and ignoring the gentleman's agreement to stick to duels. This would mean we would need someone to actively monitor and police the server 24/7.
the community can govern itself and worse case scenario we just get a deathmatch server

It was always a dm server in the early days of gaming...

I don't think it is as simple as that. There would be nothing to prevent people from joining and ignoring the gentleman's agreement to stick to duels. This would mean we would need someone to actively monitor and police the server 24/7.

please do not add duel to the matchmaking. stat tracking would be nice on official servers but keep it in the server browser

it would be a nice sign aswell that the community doesnt get ignored. Put a public password on it, that you can look up on the forum. You can put it in a spoiler pyramid so people are forced to read the rules on the thread.

it would be a nice sign aswell that the community doesnt get ignored. Put a public password on it, that you can look up on the forum. You can put it in a spoiler pyramid so people are forced to read the rules on the thread.

That's a pretty good idea. I will forward the suggestion to the server guy.

The game already has some base code for both duels and deathmatch(Free for all). It just needs to be finished and implemented. Looking forward to both modes.

We have the basis of a duel game mode, however, it still needs some work before we push it out. Unfortunately, I can't give any estimate of when that will be.

Busy man tonight Callum, but are you able to divulge some information on the duel mode? Such as, will it be a matchmaking feature or will it be available in custom servers only? And if it's going to be matchmaking I assume it will be limited equipment selection because I can't imagine it being very duel like if I load in with a 2 handed class just to be shot and kited around the arena because of the class system :lol:

Brilliant idea

Back
Top Bottom