We need custom servers NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

It's not coming. As much as I'd like to see that coming, the more you push for it, the more disappointed you'll be.
I for once will stop reading such threads now and will focus on something productive instead.

I don't think this is the right moment to release custom servers, they have still issue with their own.
I think they should focus on making the base solid before releasing something, so you don't experience bug and crash and more importantly the modders don't need to update their mods frequently to keep up with server updates, also this would only increase the workload on TaleWorlds to please some players in the short terms.
They probably release them along the way near the final release, when they have a more stable product.
What the hell are they working on then? They have different people working on singleplayer and multiplayer right? So why are we getting patches once a month with barerly any content for multiplayer? We cant even test the new changes on the beta branch because they dont open servers for it.

It's fine. Even if you think that the current player number is unsatisfactory just wait until release, many games boomed long after release even, like Among Us for example. It depends a lot on the marketing. Once they launch a big campaign we'll get the 150k+ daily numbers again, I'm pretty sure of that.
Even if we say thats true, within a week those numbers will fall off into tripple digits. Without drastic changes, history will just repeat itself.

They made MILLIONS from EA, surely they can spare some bucks on marketing.
I thought the same about hiring a bigger team, and use the momentum they got from a smashing success, but here we are. I seriously hope the employees got a nice bonus though, I know a few of them worked their ass off.

I thought the same about hiring a bigger team, and use the momentum they got from a smashing success, but here we are. I seriously hope the employees got a nice bonus though, I know a few of them worked their ass off.
they are hiring, but not just for Bannerlord it seems (https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Career)

9Lfww96.png

I want custom servers badly, but out of all the issues with the game this one is excusable until full release. Ideally it comes out before then, but I believe releasing buggy, broken servers before then would do a lot more damage than good.

Back
Top Bottom