MP We need CO-OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeh our only hope is mods and that'll be a job and a half. TW by far has many other things to do than work on co-op
when they finish the game as a singleplayer though they really should look into doin it. the game would be perfect if i could play the campaign with friends. either as a allied clan/ same clan or even a opposing kingdom.

when they finish the game as a singleplayer though they really should look into doin it. the game would be perfect if i could play the campaign with friends. either as a allied clan/ same clan or even a opposing kingdom.
Tbh, they've already ruled it out on various occasions. As well as that, they have SP to finish and add more to, which'll be years. They have a bunch of plans for MP too. And then much easier DLCs such as NW - so honestly? CO-OP is a long long way off, if not there at all. From an official standpoint, that is.

and i thinks that rather upsetting as MP is nothing special MP is over rated.I'd much rather sink hours into the game doing a campaign with my friends taking over the lands. It would just make the game more replayable as once youve played through you've more or less done every aspect of the game in one play through

and i thinks that rather upsetting as MP is nothing special MP is over rated.I'd much rather sink hours into the game doing a campaign with my friends taking over the lands. It would just make the game more replayable as once youve played through you've more or less done every aspect of the game in one play through
MP is better then you give it credit for (at least once it's finished it will be); however I see the co-op appeal. Honestly though right now we have the best of both worlds. Let TW focus on SP and MP and actually get some features in the game; while a separate modding team implements CO-OP and can devote all their resources to it. We should feel lucky that there is a group of experienced and dedicated people out there willing to make this feature for free!

Seriously it's early days but they are doing interesting things already.

Back
Top Bottom