We have great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

uio0000

Sergeant
a few noobs has gathered a dev team in the Chinese forum ,and they are planning a singleplayer for this mod(work are beginning just about right now),regardless of william's permission of using his models, textures,etc.....(we assume he's dead, screw copyright).

That if he is actually dead. You decide "lets just steal this guys stuff LOL!" If he isnt dead...your going to be facing a lawsuit.

gaham1 said:
That if he is actually dead. You decide "lets just steal this guys stuff LOL!" If he isnt dead...your going to be facing a lawsuit.
lololol,funny westerners and their pathetic copyright laws

gaham1 said:

U don't have to like the news, and these guys are NOT stealing anyone's work.
They are just continuing on WilliamBerne's legacy, trying their best to revive this mod.

Unlike u who don't give a damn about the mod's future, they decided to spend their
blood sweat and tears on something which they loved. And they are not only doing
it for themselves, but for the community which really wish to play this mod again.

And yeah, what u said about facing lawsuit just shows how pathetic u are, who the
hell would sue others for mods??

I fully support this mod team and wish them to remake the mod in all its glory!

uio0000 said:
gaham1 said:
Westerners? Why does your sig say you live in canada :neutral:

MasterBigAb said:
gaham1 said:

They are just continuing on WilliamBerne's legacy, trying their best to revive this mod.

Unlike u who don't give a damn about the mod's future, they decided to spend their
blood sweat and tears on something which they loved. And they are not only doing
it for themselves, but for the community which really wish to play this mod again.

And yeah, what u said about facing lawsuit just shows how pathetic u are, who the

Lots of people sue over stealing content. I just hate how he is like I dont care about permission for this mod Screw copyright and other peoples hardwork.

I've been working on the SP too. My idea is not mo make it a separate mod, but to link it to the board, so the folk can play an unofficial version.

Also, I have Vahadar's map ported to Warband for now. The single remaining detail are the scenes who need to be done, but I have the skill on that.

gaham1 said:
uio0000 said:
gaham1 said:
Westerners? Why does your sig say you live in canada :neutral:

MasterBigAb said:
gaham1 said:

Lots of people sue over stealing content. I just hate how he is like I dont care about permission for this mod Screw copyright and other peoples hardwork.
I m not deciding anything or part of any dev team.
I m just passing on whats going on in the Chinese forums, if u got a problem with how i put it, too bad.
Oh, and with copyright in the way, we would never had anything done in the first place.

i am amazingly glad to hear this,im been watchin this part of the forum for ages, for signs of life. His legacy should continue as there is so much already done and even more left to do.

I drink to the continuation of this mod :mrgreen:

Glad to see some people are working back on (this) mod, i hope that the new version will be awsome. The single fact its for warband is already awsome :smile:

If you need any help ask (well with the map at least^^)

vahadar said:
Glad to see some people are working back on (this) mod, i hope that the new version will be awsome. The single fact its for warband is already awsome :smile:

If you need any help ask (well with the map at least^^)
Plan's changed, I've takin charge of the conversion and that previous team have been disbanded.
I would need help from someone who can deal with map icons and scene.That seems to be the most important issue at hand.

I'm not skilled for this.
Only for the map if need, but if you have my map converted by The Bowman for Warband should be fine already.

So people, please help if you can, i want to see this mod live again ! ^^

I have it, partially, just needs some corrections. Anyways, I think my current mod conversion is far better than of the whole bunch of noobs that gathered on the Chinese forum. I'll show you some battle screenshots soon. :razz:

uio0000 said:
Plan's changed, I've takin charge of the conversion and that previous team have been disbanded.
I would need help from someone who can deal with map icons and scene.That seems to be the most important issue at hand.

Hmm, so u finished work on weapon effects, sounds and troops?

The Bowman said:
I have it, partially, just needs some corrections. Anyways, I think my current mod conversion is far better than of the whole bunch of noobs that gathered on the Chinese forum. I'll show you some battle screenshots soon. :razz:
Its not about the battle features,thats what the previous chinese team have been workin on.
Right now i have the Baggage officer bribes feature,weapons production/arming,village management,etc......

MasterBigAb said:
uio0000 said:

Hmm, so u finished work on weapon effects, sounds and troops?
Good question,see, since I ain't got no source code/working editor, I have to manually copy and paste codes/transfer mod resources between the multiplayer warband version and the singleplayer 1.011 version and sometimes make my own changes,which still doesn't always work out.

This IS great news indeed! I used to love this mod, and to hear that the singleplayer may soon be complete?... =)
Great work, I'm really happy to hear that someone else liked this mod enough to want to see it brought back. I mean, I would have done it.... but I know next to nothing about modding, ha.
Either way, I totally support this 100%. Good luck with the project; I can't wait to see it complete.

Incidentally, any idea when it will be complete? I'm not trying to be pushy or anything; it would just be nice to know when to look forward to it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom