We have a server, but should we host it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Me and my 1st Division are waiting for server and Im so sorry 4 today's actions of my men they didn't listening me... but if there will be a server It will be very nice :grin:

I looked today and there was the server 'WWII_Server' with 5 people  :smile:.  I joined and played for about ten minutes when some one started a poll ban on me.  When I asked why, I got the answer "loser" and was banned  :roll:  Is this the real community of the game or did I just get a bad first impression..... and also on second note is there any way to get me unbanned?

can you write here who are those men ? if you remember :smile:
And yes you must look 4 s.admin and ask him but I think those ban was for only 1-2 hours :smile:

Your right the poll bans are only a few hours  :smile:.  Unfortunately I don't remember their names but thank you for replying so quick.

JuniorD said:
We aren't quite sure if we should use our server for this mod. If we get enough support, we'd be more than willing to host it for all. ATM it can only support 50 slots, but later we'll allow donations if the following is high. Any thoughts?

(PS. Pretty high quality server. It can handle 200v200 bot battles)

If we get 20 replies we'd be more than happy.

i would support it

Back
Top Bottom