We can apply a multiplayer beta account now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Horik6697 said:
Dudes, if you live in the north emisphere you still got pretty big chances to go beta, just wait until everything is set up and ready to go... In my case, I don't think that South America will even have a official server, and I didn't lied on the application form, so I guess the beta ins't coming to me anyway  :lol:
Es una paja, if they could see how large and incredible the south American multiplayer community is they would open a server in a matter of seconds, Argentina plays native and there are currently 5/6 clans filled with pro players, and I'm talking about actual pro players, not exaggerating, but the knowledge there is here about multiplayer is really **** vast, I think Argentina could win a tournament with no trouble given the chance, I hope they think about it and let us all play, they would give a great support to testing

bladeex said:
*In the coming weeks, we will be talking more about what you can expect with the early access and what it means for both you, our community, and for us. For those of you that simply can't wait that long, head on over to beta.taleworlds.com to apply to take part in Bannerlord's multi-player closed-beta. *

From the devblog. So i assume everyone who applied to the beta will get a key? :fruity:
I hope that everyone who submits an application will receive a key

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
Es una paja, if they could see how large and incredible the south American multiplayer community is they would open a server in a matter of seconds, Argentina plays native and there are currently 5/6 clans filled with pro players, and I'm talking about actual pro players, not exaggerating, but the knowledge there is here about multiplayer is really **** vast, I think Argentina could win a tournament with no trouble given the chance, I hope they think about it and let us all play, they would give a great support to testing

te amo Kodlak AJAJJAJAJ

give south america a server!

Pichurin said:
Kodlak Jorrvas said:

te amo Kodlak AJAJJAJAJ

You really want Vaporeso Clan playing the beta, Taleworlds, this insane spearman will be a great addition to your players with Anime profile pictures

Give South America a server!

Styo said:
Noudelle said:
bladeex said:
RkT said:
Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:
RESONANT the YouTuber who has a huge Bannerlord following has reported that the Beta will start 8pm UK time tonight.

So the keys have already been sent? Or he has special treatment due to marketing maybe?
He said he will start streaming then, not that the beta starts then, it seems he got the key from someone who has been to gamescom, or he had it the whole time and couldnt stream because of NDA....
Do you have the beta? It would seem very ugly for you not to have it, you're always here.
Yeah, that's true for many other people around here, and i have a feeling that we wont get a key :ohdear:
We'll definitely get one. But I'm disappointed that random people at Gamescom who don't necessarily care about M&B got free beta codes, while community members who have been waiting for years still have to wait.
It doesn't feel great at all.

What is disappointing is that users that only play SP are also applying to the MP beta just to get their hands on it. I've seen a bunch on Twitter saying they just want to launch the game to see it but not actually test out the MP functionality.

That is straight up facts. I wouldn't be suprised if they invite SP players to play the multiplayer

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
Pichurin said:
Kodlak Jorrvas said:

te amo Kodlak AJAJJAJAJ

You really want Vaporeso Clan playing the beta, Taleworlds, this insane spearman will be a great addition to your players with Anime profile pictures

Give South America a server!

acá otro integrante de la patria grande

volví a llenar el formulario, esta vez con datos más completos y corregidos

up the irons!

Styo said:
What is disappointing is that users that only play SP are also applying to the MP beta just to get their hands on it. I've seen a bunch on Twitter saying they just want to launch the game to see it but not actually test out the MP functionality.

Well, have fun in the menu, lol.

Horik6697 said:
Dudes, if you live in the north emisphere you still got pretty big chances to go beta, just wait until everything is set up and ready to go... In my case, I don't think that South America will even have a official server, and I didn't lied on the application form, so I guess the beta ins't coming to me anyway  :lol:

Yeah of the almost a hundred or so 'hardcore' Warband players from Australia that I know applied, not one has received a key, and nobody has mentioned anyone else they know who got one either. Which isn't a surprise. They won't even bother to answer the question as to whether or not places like Australia or South America will even get servers, and we've had people asking for years now.

Sundeki said:
Yeah of the almost a hundred or so 'hardcore' Warband players from Australia that I know applied, not one has received a key, and nobody has mentioned anyone else they know who got one either. Which isn't a surprise. They won't even bother to answer the question as to whether or not places like Australia or South America will even get servers, and we've had people asking for years now.

I'm literally in the credits for Warband cause I tested so much during the beta, doubt it will make a difference though, especially since I moved to Australia(or that it would anyway). I imagine if you gave the right answers on the questions and get lucky on a random selection you will get in, I suspect location is one of the more important ones so I am not optimistic, what do I know though. I figure the best thing to do is probably not try think about it and maybe I will get a nice surprise.

Plazek said:
I'm literally in the credits for Warband cause I tested so much during the beta, doubt it will make a difference though, especially since I moved to Australia(or that it would anyway). I imagine if you gave the right answers on the questions and get lucky on a random selection you will get in, I suspect location is one of the more important ones so I am not optimistic, what do I know though. I figure the best thing to do is probably not try think about it and maybe I will get a nice surprise.
From all of the videos I've seen, there are only three regions that have servers hosted at the moment: North America, Europe, and China. And for the time being (and this is my guess) all the servers seem to be hosted by TaleWorlds themselves. So the chances of out-of-region players getting a key anytime soon are probably 0. Simply getting an answer on when/if we will be included would be a start.

I moved to Australia
RIP.

vicwiz007 said:
You guys are ignoring one vital piece of information. Nobody has gotten an invite through that application form yet  :lol: It has nothing to do with you being in Australia (yet).
I live in multiple instances of time. Which TaleWorlds forum is this, again?

Plazek said:
Don't think anyone said otherwise mate.
Sundeki said:
Um, hello? Right there he said none got a key after applying, to which I pointed out that it has nothing to do with their location.

vicwiz007 said:
Plazek said:
Don't think anyone said otherwise mate.
Sundeki said:
Um, hello? Right there he said none got a key after applying, to which I pointed out that it has nothing to do with their location.

Directly? Yes. Indirectly? No. Do you really think that 0 people in Australia, through normal means, have received a key/invitation/card, is just pure coincidence? I realize I'm crossing into the territory of entitled whinging now, which I was trying to avoid; but region is specifically relevant to has access and who will receive access in the future.

Ok, let me clarify. I am talking specifically about getting an invite via being accepted from your application form. Not being handpicked beforehand like many were, or getting a key from Gamescom. You said nobody from Australia who applied has gotten a key. This has nothing to do with them all being from Australia, as not a single person who applied with the form has gotten a key yet. And i do know that guy Rimmy was playing in Australia, as he got a Gamescom key sent by a friend who went there.

Now if you're talking about getting invited beforehand like Terco and Captain Obvious as I mentioned, well that's a different story.

I don't think you're being entitled. The lack of communication is always terrible, and admittedly I felt shafted just seeing people leave Gamescom with keys. Had I been born in Germany, I'd probably be in the beta right now  :lol:

vicwiz007 said:
Ok, let me clarify. I am talking specifically about getting an invite via being accepted from your application form. Not being handpicked beforehand like many were, or getting a key from Gamescom. You said nobody from Australia who applied has gotten a key. This has nothing to do with them all being from Australia, as not a single person who applied with the form has gotten a key yet. And i do know that guy Rimmy was playing in Australia, as he got a Gamescom key sent by a friend who went there.

Now if you're talking about getting invited beforehand like Terco and Captain Obvious as I mentioned, well that's a different story.

I don't think you're being entitled. The lack of communication is always terrible, and admittedly I felt shafted just seeing people leave Gamescom with keys. Had I been born in Germany, I'd probably be in the beta right now  :lol:

Ok, I went over and reread it and I understand why it's easy to misunderstand. I'm kinda....wound up at the moment with all of this and not typing things out properly.

Sundeki said:
vicwiz007 said:

Ok, I went over and reread it and I understand why it's easy to misunderstand. I'm kinda....wound up at the moment with all of this and not typing things out properly.
Mate, just put a shrimp on the barbie and relax , we will know when applications start being accepted or not :grin:
(Sorry, had to do it to cheer you up)

Back
Top Bottom