We can apply a multiplayer beta account now??

Users who are viewing this thread

I ve already given it a try. I havent posted any of my serial keys tho since im on vacation and dont have access to them. Hope it doesnt really matter.

fingers crossed someone didn't do an excellent well timed scam with incredible skill here and got all our personal info fellow knights. Also if it ends up being real, i just filled in, so Bannerlord then!!!

DxEGJ.png

mL0v5.png

From the /r/mountandblade discord server

God damnit. I had to submit the form twice to enter my CD keys the second time.
Now I'm getting paranoid that I've been moved down priority-wise, or that my E-mail has been disqualified for 'spam'.
I've been waiting for this for a decade. If I ruined my chances of getting in the beta because I submitted the form twice and the system detects my E-mail as spam/bot or something...

**** me. May The Bannerlord have mercy on my soul.
How will I sleep tonight?

Noudelle said:
Now I'm getting paranoid that I've been moved down priority-wise, or that my E-mail has been disqualified for 'spam'.
I've been waiting for this for a decade. If I ruined my chances of getting in the beta because I submitted the form twice and the system detects my E-mail as spam/bot or something...

It asked for you CD key of warband ?

Piconi said:
Noudelle said:

Yeah? Why?

Noudelle said:
Piconi said:
Noudelle said:

Yeah? Why?
To me it said it is optional if i want to enter key or not, so i didnt and it said aplication was successful

Piconi said:
Noudelle said:
Piconi said:
Noudelle said:

Yeah? Why?
To me it said it is optional if i want to enter key or not
But they wouldn't ask if it didn't have an impact.
My worry is that I sent the form twice, and that their system might detect my E-mail, which I've submitted twice, as a spam/bot account.
My worries might be completely unfounded, I don't know how they parse this information.

It says optional, but what Noudelle says makes sense. What I did instead is saying that I could provide them all if contacted, in case it was necessary, mainly because I still didn't know if the web was legit.

Noudelle said:
My worry is that I sent the form twice, and that their system might detect my E-mail, which I've submitted twice, as a spam/bot account.
My worries might be completely unfounded, I don't know how they parse this information.

It's imparseable to say for certain, but in my nightly phone call to Armagan he did mention that they had seen the same key used for two different applications. As a safety precaution they have discarded both applications and disabled the serial key. I wouldn't worry though Noudelle, I doubt it has anything to do with you!

DanAngleland said:
Noudelle said:

It's imparseable to say for certain, but in my nightly phone call to Armagan he did mention that they had seen the same key used for two different applications. As a safety precaution they have discarded both applications and disabled the serial key. I wouldn't worry though Noudelle, I doubt it has anything to do with you!
Dang it. Could you explain the situation to him?

Back
Top Bottom