We can apply a multiplayer beta account now??

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess this is the 'secret' site that the leaked closed-beta invitation Email mentioned. Still, access is denied. If anyone can access it, plz post here :lol: From a Chinese source, close-beta application starts today in less than an hour.

Do not look here said:
Guys, maybe it's better not to sign up for anything before TW's official announcement?

Looks legit, but it is kindof odd that they didn't mention it, yet. Maybe they don't want the site to crash - so many people would be signing up. This way they can get a part of apps in before an announcement and help keep the load off.

I'm shaking a little bit, but I'm signed up for open beta.  The wheat berries are plumping and the fields are turning gold...
It's almost harvesting season!
With luck I'll see you all in game soon!

Do not look here said:
I won't consider random site, linked from unknown source, asking for a serial key, legit until TW employee will come out and give it a green light.

It's the same site we used for applying to the Warband beta (but that was beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx, same site though). I ran a traceroute to both taleworlds.com and beta.taleworlds.com and they route to the exact same place, with the IP addresses only being one digit apart. We put our Mount & Blade (1) key in for access to Warband, too, so it's not out of line either. There's no way it's not an official TaleWorlds form/site.

Thanks for the heads up guys! I've applied as well now ^^

Edit: Anyone knows if Taleworlds have some sort of presentation at Gamescon and if yes at what time?

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a 2 years at this forum and finally decided to make acc. So do u guys think its safe to register for a beta? Isnt i better to wait for taleworlds to actually announce it ?  :???:

Matt13 said:
Hi everyone. Been lurking for a 2 years at this forum and finally decided to make acc. So do u guys think its safe to register for a beta? Isnt i better to wait for taleworlds to actually announce it ?  :???:
I doubt it. It's definitely the official website. They probably plan to announce it officially today or tomorrow during an interview.
Just give it a shot. The sooner the better if you want to get in.

Back
Top Bottom