Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tardet

French Toast
Count
1430580585-kx9dhqh.png

GENERAL        INFORMATION

Greetings, after going through some administrative points and a overall favorable public opinion towards the idea, I'm happy to present you the first edition of the Warband Doubles Tournament [WDT]
This event will be a single elimination format, which basically means that if you lose, you're out. Though, The aim of this event is to gather all variations of players, try-hards or casuals.
So if you have a partner you wish to play with and wish to confront yourself to other players of the Warband Scene in order to claim the title, then don't hesitate to sign up!

Disclaimer: This being said, and before going further, I would like everyone to notice that this will be my first native event, and that even if I've managed to get the help of some experienced players and community members, I expect everyone to take that in consideration while signing up. Though, I used to run several successful events within the Napoleonic Wars competitive scene so I'm not a novice in term of organisation. I just prefer letting you people know that you can expect an event from quite a lower quality than those you're use to play in normally but that I will try my very best to run it as smoothly as possible in order to make it enjoyable for everyone. Thanks for understanding.

Rules :

1.1 While signing up you obviously accept the rules of the event and make sure that you've read the "disclaimer" too.
1.2 This will be an All Class Tournament *Read rule 2.1*.
1.3 This event will be a Group Stage Tournament followed of a Single Elimination Knockout. Each teams will be dividep up in 16 groups of 4 teams each. The two best teams of each groups will make it to the Knockout Stage. Victory gives you three points, a draw 1 point, a loose 0 point. Rounds Difference will be used in case of a tie within the groups.
1.4 Each match consists of two sets, both first to ten on one map with two factions. You switch factions once a set (one a team reached 10 rounds) has been played. The winner is the team with the most points once both being sets have been completed and added up.
1.5 Each week the map and factions will be announced.
1.6 Matches can be played on any server as long as both parties agreed on it. If you face a difficulty finding one, I will try providing you a server so you can play your match. Just make sure to message a bit before you actually plan to play your match.
1.7 In case of a dispute, especially concerning match results, providing a screenshot is highly recommended so I can work out the winner. You're not forced to take a screenshot of the result at the end of each set, but bare in mind that it will always be easier for the admins and thus much appreciated.
1.8 *For knockout stage only* In case of a tie, the same map will be used but the factions will both be changed to Swadians. The first to establish a two rounds lead will be declared winner.
1.9 * For knockout stage only* Each rounds of the knockoutstage must be played in one week, which means that the deadline lays at the end of each week. The teams which have not completed their matches after this date will be disqualified. If it happens that in a round neither of the two teams showed a single effort to play their match, I will throw a coin and one of the team will pass the stage.

2.1 All classes are allowed however you must always have one infantry out of the two players. Players can switch as much as they want between rounds as long as the first statement is respected.
2.2 There will  be no restriction concerning weapons.
2.3 Picking up ennemies equipement like shields, weapons, horses or whatever you can find is allowed. Dropping stuff to your partner is also allowed.
2.4 1000 golds start. No upgrading.
2.5 Round time limit will be 4 minutes.
2.62.6 You're allowed to camp any bulding/positions you want but nothing obliges the ennemy team to fight you there. To avoid endless camping and as we can't prevent people from abusing it, a flag will spawn at 2:00. As for any other competitions, the team to make the flag reachs its highest point wins the round. Purposly delaying the round, aka running away with the only intention to refuse the fight will not be tolerated as well as trollish behaviors. The admins reserve themselves the right to decide if a player corresed the red line, or not.
2.7 You can change players during the match as much as you want if you've registered a sub but only two players can spawn at the same time to avoid people dropping stuff to their partners before swapping to spectators.

3.1 In any case, at any time, please behave. There is no problem which can't be solved as long as a discussion can happen, so do prefer contacting me on steam rather than encouraging any kind of drama on the forums. Means no f****** around, both in-game and on forums.
3.2 As written before, screenshots will be the easiest way to determine which of the two teams actually won the match. This works as well for video. If you have the possibility, do not hesitate to record your matches so that you can upload it If we feel the need to. Records will always have a more powerful value than any endless discussions.
3.3 If you struggle contacting your opponents, or finding a suitable date for both teams, do not hesitate to contact me so I can help you out. The team which showed the most effort possible to find a date and play their match will be the most likely to pass the stage. Clear evidences such as screenshots of steam conversations will obviously help.

4.1 A team consist of two players, and possibly one sub. No less, no more.
4.2 Changes within the teams are not allowed unless a particular situation happens which will be dealt by the admin team.
4.3 The only reason a change may happen is if one team hasn't play a single match yet and request a change. Once a team played their first match, this rule is null and void.
4.4 You can only play for one team at a time.

Administration

Map :

Sàr Anid
( Change to "3 Prison Hill" on the servers)

f20DSnl.jpg

dKz8A5Y

1zKyHCi.jpg

0qmKHx9.jpg

DsTVXOx.jpg

b9beXO6.jpg

Glacier's Stronghold
( Change to "4 Hunterwood Village" on the servers)

LeUu5l7.jpg

J2nhmE2.jpg

otPe65e.jpg

JKBdCO5.jpg

nz4zCDV.jpg

92hS3H6.jpg

Westfall
( Change to "5 Castle Island" on the servers)

ermzhQd.jpg

UhxjFDI.jpg

c7vZ1Yv.jpg

dRhzcy7.jpg

6Zk9dIc.jpg

aVZn96N.jpg

Woodfront
( Change to "2 NavalOutpost" on the servers)

h08kWuM.jpg

sBcXKhw.jpg

TJxQ8fB.jpg

Lost Izilium
( Change to "6 Two Tower" on the servers)

Himmelswacht
( Change to "9 Moriendian" on the servers)

]

Brezilia
( Change to "7 Miami Ocean Drive" on the servers)

2n32L8R.jpg

JIOeDMd.jpg

fI5fiUc.jpg

xSpyCe3.jpg

WL7b88M.jpg

sQ9Zppc.jpg

L3Z9Phx.jpg

54BTiNe.jpg

Arena of Capua - Extended Version
( Change to "8 City Center" on the servers)

5AKj7uo.jpg

ssouMYK.jpg

Factions :

Nords
Vaegirs
Swadia
Sarranids
Rhodoks

Sign-up :

Team Name :
Team Members :
Sub Player (Not mandatory):
Steam contacts (For all team players):
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? :

Teams :

Team Name: Soap Munchers
Team Members: Arthasan and Pepper Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: oRP
Team Members:  Eyecatcher and Vivar   Sub Player (Not mandatory): LoD_Rct_Noxx

Team Name : YIÖÖ
Team Members : Rapez & Kawaii~   Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Toidor
Team Members: Toi and Belendor  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Sons of Baggo
Team Members : Cleric and M  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Nederlandsche Kreichersch
Team Members : Golradir and      Broomstick  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Sebes Krankenbrüder
Team Members : Scar, Sebe and Neathar  Sub Player (Not mandatory): One of them

Team Name : Söhnes of Semaj
Team Members : Vaus and Monopolis  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Ceasar Carry, Roux ****.
Team Members : Le RouxCeasar  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Watly

Team Name : DCDuelClan [DC]
Team Members : DCDuelClan_Dr4g0NsLaYeR2007, DCDuelClan_SCHW4RZ3N3G3V  Sub Player (Not mandatory): THEFLYINGDUTCHMAN

Team Name: Bump N' Grind
Team Members: Captain Lust [TaleWorlds] and Aeronwen  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name :  Azlaki Khalifat
Team Members : bomba and Dr. Döner  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Asar

Team Name: Jarlghanistan
Team Members: Varsung, Latinkon and Jarl  Sub Player (Not mandatory): One of them

Team Name : Red eyed Wolfes of Aquila
Team Members : Firunien and Nele  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Teamname: Cybershark
Team Members : Cyber and Sharky  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Super Ultra Mega Panda Attack Force
Team Members : Kragen and Nero  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : KURWA Infantry Against Censorship
Team Members : BlackTide Tyhke  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Sodomar

Team Name : elronds back street boogy night
Team Members : Slade and Bliv  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Is that buttah?
Team Members: Corey and Godnoken  Sub Player: Titan

Team Name : Polish Eagles
Team Members : Warhammer and Zoro  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Blackhawk

Team Name: MYTH
Team Members: Mynes and Razor  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : kebab pizza
Team Members : Robin and Legendary/r3d  Sub Player (Not mandatory):

Team Name: KURWA Infancher Against Censorship
Team Members: Rayden and Pendragon  Sub Player (Not mandatory):

Team Name: Dutch Lowlanders
Team Members: Tallie and RobinFisher  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Fr0st

Sebek  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Virus

Team Name : Boris of Destruction
Team Members : Boris and Dragz  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Chubby Cherubs
Team Members :  Augustus and SpheRe  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Callboys United
Team Members: Majesty and Probito  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Bendetto

Team Name: Sith
Team Members: Alex and Light  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Witch

Team Name: PRESSING
Team Members: Stiwens and Pon  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Royal

Team Name : Necios de batalla  [Necios]
Team Members : MiguelSnake and ALs  Sub Player (Not mandatory):  Lumitor

Team Name: Bannerlord Is Not Dead
Team Members: DarkLight, Grey Warden  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Tba

Team Name: Smoke C Squad
Team Members: Sponge and Soul  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Tba

Team Name : Deez Nutz
Team Members : Chaff and Kani  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Heroes
Team Members: Max and Grifon  Sub Player (Not Mandatory) : None

Team Name : Barrietta
Team Members : AE_Deacon_Barry and Fietta  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : GoD Str0nK
Team Members : Gibby and Jokah  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Manno

Team Name: Gang of Albania
Team Members: lllew and Okulio  Sub Player (Not mandatory): PitBull 

Team Name : The French Brothers
Team Members : Paulo and TigerWhite  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : NONaMe
Team Members Menethil and Napoleon  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : poBEDA
Team Members : Freedom and Rage  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Nix0FF

Team Name : The Rubytes
Team Members : Brian and Thorr  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Subzero None

Team Name : Hugo Boss
Team Members : panzerkampfswagen, ReggaeBoy  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Die Hugonauten
Team Members :  Hugo, Teroa and ItsAlrightY  Sub Player (Not mandatory): One of them

Team Name : Princess Bumfluff
Team Members : Herishey and Axiom  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Tba

Team Name : Dumni Synowie Gromu
Team Members : Qner and Shav  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Defenders of Finland
Team Members:Darin and Varangian  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Dante

Team Name : Bert and Alex
Team Members : Bert and Alex  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Darth Lords
Team Members: Lubukill and Tardet  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Monkeys Spinning Monkeys
Team Members : Kekn and Dreaon  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Cutlasses
Team Members : OGL and Yami  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name :Multiple Scorgasms
Team Members : AE_BloodyDeath and AE_Razer  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Team Pandiböär
Team Members : Bruce and Sunny  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Raimbow

Team Name : Amonjak Kitles Warriors
Team Members : Nici and Superlilli   Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Blood Brothers
Team Members : Aleksey and Grenade  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Die AWP Möwen
Team Members : Jubeg and ReneKB Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Rambooomber
Team Members: Bomber and Rambo  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: Eis am Stiel
Team Members: Eiskalt and Leo  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name: DarkAlliance
Team Members: Spartacus and Haakon  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Crazy Kebab Monsters
Team Members : hun and crazyboy11  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Inferiority Complex
Team Members :   Qwal and  Vincent  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : BiG BaUeR 
Team Members : LaPache Kuni  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Rohan
Team Members : Normanne & Carter  Sub Player (Not mandatory): None

Team Name : Who's next?
Team Members : [IG] Marek and Pepa168  Sub Player (Not mandatory): Messius

Brackets :

Prize Pool :

Many thanks to Boris, Dragz, and Varsung who accepted/offered to help running this tournament, as well as Sphere who created the maps you will be playing in for the tournament, hopefully you will all like his work.

Also a big thanks to Herishey who made the header and gave me some really good advice regarding the tournament and thread.

ANNOUCEMENT

- First thing and not the least, a huge thanks for all the teams which signed up so far, raising the numbers to 46 pairs, meaning around of 100 players will atleast take part in it. I expected some interest but definetly not that much in such a short period of time. So really, thanks a lot, I sincerely hope not to disappoint any of you.

- Secondly, as you guys probably noticed, the thread has been moved down to the tournament board, which means that Sphere has now finished the maps for the tournament. He actually did a hell of work so a big thanks to him aswell. Moreover, since we have what needed, the dead-line has been choosen and will be the 24th of May. After this date, brackets will be posted and applications will be no longer accepted. We actually have enough teams to start the tournament but they're still room for many more so it's hard time to tell your friends who didn't sign up yet, to do it the soonest possible.

- I sincerly encourage anyone to keep themselves updated of the rules at the very last minute for the simple reason that rules can be changed/edited just before and also during the tournament. We'll try to keep that to a minimum not to confuse anyone but If we see that we made a mistake at the begining, we'll prefer changing it rather than being obstinated.

- If you check the OP, I spent a lot of time formatting the "Teams" part so it's actually easier for you guys to check it, especially when trying to find your opponent and contact him. You just have to click on the name to be re-directed to the steam page of this person. It took me nearly 3 hours to save 10 or 15 seconds of your precious time so I hope you will appreciate it. Speaking about that, some teams didn't provide, as it was asked, a steam link for each of their players. I won't ask you to do that as your team have already been accepted however bare in mind that if for a reason or another, the main contact of your team is not online and therefore, any of the other team members can be contacted, the other team will most likely see themself be granted the win. You're warned.

- Here you can find the downloadable link of the maps made by Sphere . I highly recommand to those who have the possibility doing so to put these maps on their servers are you fully allowed to play your match on a personal server and even encouraged to do, as long as you're playing on the correct map. ( means you have to download it a bit before).

- We're fully aware that map can't and won't please everyone. That is absolutly impossible because everyone's tastes are different. However, we wanted this tournament to bring something new in it and we believed that maps would be a cool add-on to it. For most of you, you guys played in one or two (even three) WNL and since the pick-ban system for maps didn't exist, you've been forced to play on maps you sometimes didn't like it and it didn't prevent many of you to perform well on it.

We tried to make our maps as varied as possible, some really small but relatively opened, some big but considered close maps due to many buldings. We didn't have a lot of times to prepare eveyrthing so it may appears that some of the maps are simply not worth it for 2v2. I doubt so but as said previously, my opinion will automatically be different from yours at one point. Means that you're more than welcome to bring constructive critics aswell as positives feedbacks. But more than simply complaining, we would also like that in future editions, map would be proposed to us by other mappers than the one official working for us at it's Sphere's case. He is doing an excelent work and will keep doing but the more, the merrier.

- Anyone is free to use it for the purpose of the WDT and for it only. Actually we would appreciate if the teams which have more than 6 members registered for the tournament, and do own a server, put the maps on so people can play on it, and this in order not to overload the servers. For any other uses, Sphere's permission must be asked.

You must possess the ENL/WNL/ECS admin mod to change the map on the servers, no matter If it's the servers of the WDT or personal ones.
Passwords of the WDT servers will be communicated to one team member (out of the 2 or 3) by steam only and must not be given to anyone outside the WDT. Normal password will apply to everyone else.

Fixtures - Group Stage

Starting : 29/06/15 Deadline : 5/07/15

Map : Westfall ("5 Castle Island" on the servers)

Factions : Nord vs Swadia

Servers

For now we have four servers but only three are online. I do hope that Sphere will be here tonight so we can fix it but if not, only one german server will be available on Monday. If you want to play on a server, you have to book it so that you've the priority at this date and time. The system is similar in every points to the ECS one, so is the phrasing :

Please be sure to book your server(s) at least 24 hours prior to the match. In order to do so, please fill out the 'Server Booking Form' below. The servers can be used for both WDT and casual matches, however, WDT matches will have priority due to the limited amount of servers. The standard password on every server is [size=10pt]wdt. You may freely change this to what ever you wish whilst you are using the server but you must change the password back before you quit. Please be aware that all times given are in British Summer Time (BST+0). Click here for time zone information.[/size]

Code:
[b]Team you are from?:[/b] 
[b]Teams involved?:[/b] 
[b]WDT Match?:[/b] 
[b]Server Location:[/b] 
[b]Date & Time:[/b]

WDT    Servers

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
DateWDT_France_1WDT_France_2WDT_Germany_1WDT_Germany_2
2/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
3/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
04/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

YIOO vs Who's Next : 19BST

<Time>:
05/06/15
PRESSING vs DarkAlliance

<Time>:

<Time>:
06/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
07/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
08/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

WDT    Servers

DateWDT_Germany_3WDT_Germany_4WDT_Germany_5WDT_Germany_6
03/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
04/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
05/06/15
<Time>

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
06/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
07/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
08/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
09/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

DateWDT_Germany_7WDT_Germany_8WDT_Germany_9WDT_Germany_10
03/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
04/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
05/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
06/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
07/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
08/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:
09/06/15
<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

<Time>:

41Z9W53.png

The two french servers are rented by Beyond Servers. They're a long term service on the NW community, hosting servers for many great regiments, combining qualities and low prize, and providing a very efficient help towards their new customers to make sure they have the better start possible with their product.

If you guys feel satisfied with their servers, don't hesitate to check their website and spread a good word about them.

Team Members: Arthasan and Pepper
Steam contacts (For all team players): http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasan/ and http://steamcommunity.com/id/pepperkp/
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? : Yes

ModusTollens said:
Since there's a no upgrading rule: Will equipment-drops and/or picking up (your opponent's) stuff be allowed?

Unless a massive opposition to it, picking up shields, horses, weapons or whatever you can find on your ennemies will be allowed aswell as dropping stuff to your mate.

Arthasan said:
Team Members: Arthasan and Pepper
Steam contacts (For all team players): http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasan/ and http://steamcommunity.com/id/pepperkp/

Accepted, added both of you on steam.

Team Members: Eyecatcher, Vivar
Sub Player (Not mandatory): Pfefferkuchenmann
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039745328/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014702124/
Did you read the rules and do you accept them?: Ja
Probably would have been an easy win, if there were less IR admins...

Vivar said:
Team Members: Eyecatcher, Vivar
Sub Player (Not mandatory): Pfefferkuchenmann
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039745328/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014702124/
Did you read the rules and do you accept them?: Ja
Probably would have been an easy win, if there were less IR admins...

Accepted, added both of you on steam.

Team Members : Cleric, M
Steam contacts (For all team players): Cleric, M

[M] said:
Team Members : Cleric, M
Steam contacts (For all team players): Cleric, M

_Toi_ said:
Team Name: Toidor
Team Members: Belendor and Toi
Steam contacts (For all team players): Toi and Belendor

Both gladly accepted. Welcome in the tournament.

Team Name : GoD Str0nK
Team Members : Gibby, Fietta
Sub Player (Not mandatory): N/A
Steam contacts (For all team players): Gibby and Fietta
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? : I have and I do.

Team Name : Nederlandsche Kreichersch
Team Members : Golradir, Broomstick
Sub Player (Not mandatory): NO
Steam contacts (For all team players): :fruity:      :party:
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? : jawohl

Team Name : Sebes Krankenbrüder
Team Members : Sebe, Scar, Neathar
Sub Player (Not mandatory): One of us will be sub-player during the matches.
Steam contacts (For all team players): Scar, Sebe, Neathar

Team Members : Ceasar, LeRoux
Sub Player (Not mandatory): We are hardcore, we dont need one
Steam contacts (For all team players): thebighero, leroux
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? : Im sure roux did, so yes.

Ceasar said:
Team Members : Ceasar, LeRoux
Sub Player (Not mandatory): We are hardcore, we dont need one
Steam contacts (For all team players): thebighero, leroux
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? : Im sure roux did, so yes.
Uhm yeah, Ceasar got the name the wrong way around. It's supposed to be 'Roux Carry, Ceasar ****' which comes down to RCCS. Thank you.

Team Name : DCDuelClan [DC]
Team Members : DCDuelClan_Dr4g0NsLaYeR2007, DCDuelClan_SCHW4RZ3N3G3V
Sub Player (Not mandatory): DCDuelClan_SW4GL0RT2004NL
Steam contacts (For all team players): ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ nemesistronkest
Did you read the rules and do you accept them? : ye i will read dis nao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom