[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: Whalter
Server & Time (if possible):
A short description of the situation:
An admin named Gameshero banned me without proof because of her opinion. It's been 3 years but my ban still hasn't been opened...
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: Gameshero
What rules did you break?: I didn't break any rules
Why should we unban you?: I was banned without proof. Only because someone else said I was cheating and Gameshero believed it. Three years have passed and not a single piece of evidence has been presented.

Your nickname: Whalter
Server & Time (if possible):
A short description of the situation:
An admin named Gameshero banned me without proof because of her opinion. It's been 3 years but my ban still hasn't been opened...
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: Gameshero
What rules did you break?: I didn't break any rules
Why should we unban you?: I was banned without proof. Only because someone else said I was cheating and Gameshero believed it. Three years have passed and not a single piece of evidence has been presented.
I'm not in the Admin rooster anymore so its not me to decide, but you are proved cheater. That's all i say.

You made allegations, you opened a topic in the forum. Hundreds of people said I cheated, you never explained what you said, you didn't provide any evidence, I'm a constant warband cameraman, I'm constantly participating in online battles. No one called me a cheater but you.
I'm not in the Admin rooster anymore so its not me to decide, but you are proved cheater. That's all i say.

Your nickname: Fearful
Server & Time (if possible):I dont remember
A short description of the situation:Banned for cheating
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?:I dont remember
What rules did you break?:Cheating
Why should we unban you?:I was banned like 3-4 years ago. I really regret what I did a long time ago and I apologize from everyone. If i get unban i will accept to take screenshots any time and also i can record my game when ever admins want me to. I played in many turkish tourneys while recording my gameplay after I got caught. I just want to play matchmaking just like everyone.

Your nickname: Suckmyballs
Server & Time (if possible): 13:00 uk time
A short description of the situation: Haven't played wbmm since it went down and so i forgot my old account name and pass. Was told to make a new account and boom...banned
For how long were you banned?: no clue
Who banned you?: no clue
What rules did you break?: no clue
Why should we unban you?: dont think i did anything wrong

Your nickname: Fearful
Server & Time (if possible):I dont remember
A short description of the situation:Banned for cheating
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?:I dont remember
What rules did you break?:Cheating
Why should we unban you?:I was banned like 3-4 years ago. I really regret what I did a long time ago and I apologize from everyone. If i get unban i will accept to take screenshots any time and also i can record my game when ever admins want me to. I played in many turkish tourneys while recording my gameplay after I got caught. I just want to play matchmaking just like everyone.
Your nickname: Suckmyballs
Server & Time (if possible): 13:00 uk time
A short description of the situation: Haven't played wbmm since it went down and so i forgot my old account name and pass. Was told to make a new account and boom...banned
For how long were you banned?: no clue
Who banned you?: no clue
What rules did you break?: no clue
Why should we unban you?: dont think i did anything wrong
Both were unbanned.

Your nickname: Lanzo
Server & Time (if possible): dunno
A short description of the situation: dunno
For how long were you banned?: dunno
Who banned you?: dunno
What rules did you break?: nothing
Why should we unban you?: you know