[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: jurek_kiler
Server & Time (if possible): 2 days ago
A short description of the situation: teamhitted some turkish retard few times to avenge my boy bogdzi and show polish superiority over turks
For how long were you banned?: permanently
Who banned you?: no idea probably some turkish racist
What rules did you break?: teamhitting
Why should we unban you?: cuz im veri active player and thanks to people like me matchmaking is still alive
posting an appeal on behalf of my boy berethon

Your nickname: Michael_hare
Server & Time (if possible): like 3 weeks ago
A short description of the situation: got banned for using vpn even tho i didnt ever use it, must have been some kind of mistake
Who banned you?: lapache
What rules did you break?: vpn ban evading(????)
Why should we unban you?: i didnt break any rule
Will speak with the other admins first before we take a decision.
All other applies are either already dealt with or rejected.

Server & Time (if possible): one month ago
A short description of the situation: One day Krzyzak got perma for teamhitting and created a new acc on mm. LP caught him after few days and banned his smurf aswell. After this situation Krzyzak wrote to LP that he's also playing on Berethon's and Feodras acc which was a joke. LP decided to ban Berethon for using VPN but he didnt even check it if he's using vpn. Ive got confirmation from other admin that Berethon's IP is fine. I dont understand why did u decided to keep him banned for his ban history if he did nothing wrong. Please @LaPache why cant u just admit to mistake, ub berethon who's innocent and said sorry because u got baited by krzyzak.
What rules did you break?: none in that case
Why should we unban you?: he didnt break any rule

Server & Time (if possible): one month ago
A short description of the situation: One day Krzyzak got perma for teamhitting and created a new acc on mm. LP caught him after few days and banned his smurf aswell. After this situation Krzyzak wrote to LP that he's also playing on Berethon's and Feodras acc which was a joke. LP decided to ban Berethon for using VPN but he didnt even check it if he's using vpn. Ive got confirmation from other admin that Berethon's IP is fine. I dont understand why did u decided to keep him banned for his ban history if he did nothing wrong. Please @LaPache why cant u just admit to mistake, ub berethon who's innocent and said sorry because u got baited by krzyzak.
What rules did you break?: none in that case
Why should we unban you?: he didnt break any rule
Unbanned for now.
Berethon was welcome to apply/contact me himself this whole time. I don't see why he would need others to speak for him. This is the last time I'm accepting something from someone else without a valid reason.

Your nickname Dragonit
Server & Time (if possible):i dont remember,sry.
A short description of the situation:Although I didnt use a VPN, I got a perm ban due to VPN use.JUST NOTHING.
For how long were you banned? Perma Ban
Who banned you?:Aras
What rules did you break?:I didnt break any rule.
Why should we unban you?:Even if it was thought that I was a fake player, questions could be asked to me via steam to find out. In addition, by scanning the GUID, they could see that my name was passed in the forum as in Matchmaking.How does the admin, who prevents me from playing games by blocking me for no reason, doing her job correctly?

Last edited:
Your nickname: Ogok

Server and time (if possible): I was banned while at work, so I don't know the exact time

A brief description of the situation: I was banned for one random moment, when, when blocking to the side, I threw off the side block (although I wanted to put the bottom one) and immediately put the top one, because attack from below. At that moment, one of the players raised his fist. As a result, I was banned for one random moment. I want to add that they constantly douse me with **** on the server (although I know a few words in English, I even understand), because they don't like the way I play. It is difficult to play with my ping differently.

For how long were you banned?: Forever

Who banned you? Do not know

What rules have you violated?: "Auto-block"

Why should we unblock you? I believe that this ban is undeserved, and admins should not judge a player for one suspicious moment.

Your nickname Dragonit
Server & Time (if possible):i dont remember,sry.
A short description of the situation:Although I didnt use a VPN, I got a perm ban due to VPN use.JUST NOTHING.
For how long were you banned? Perma Ban
Who banned you?:Aras
What rules did you break?:I didnt break any rule.
Why should we unban you?:Even if it was thought that I was a fake player, questions could be asked to me via steam to find out. In addition, by scanning the GUID, they could see that my name was passed in the forum as in Matchmaking.How does the admin, who prevents me from playing games by blocking me for no reason, doing her job correctly?
Unbanned!

Your nickname: Ogok

Server and time (if possible): I was banned while at work, so I don't know the exact time

A brief description of the situation: I was banned for one random moment, when, when blocking to the side, I threw off the side block (although I wanted to put the bottom one) and immediately put the top one, because attack from below. At that moment, one of the players raised his fist. As a result, I was banned for one random moment. I want to add that they constantly douse me with **** on the server (although I know a few words in English, I even understand), because they don't like the way I play. It is difficult to play with my ping differently.

For how long were you banned?: Forever

Who banned you? Do not know

What rules have you violated?: "Auto-block"

Why should we unblock you? I believe that this ban is undeserved, and admins should not judge a player for one suspicious moment.
Wrong forum you have to apply on the FSE forum but I doubt you will get unbanned.

Server & Time (if possible): august 2021
A short description of the situation: got banned for teamkilling and then ban evading
Who banned you?: no idea
What rules did you break?: teamkilling/ban evading
Why should we unban you?: id love to play some mms with my friends at last:smile:)

A short description of the situation: got banned for teamkilling and then ban evading
Who banned you?: no idea
What rules did you break?: teamkilling/ban evading
Why should we unban you?: id love to play some mms with my friends at last:smile:)
No effort put into unban appeal, only reason you made it is because the accounts you attempted to continue ban-evading with also got banned. Denied.

Your nickname: Skipper
Server & Time (if possible): WBMM_EU_DE_1, roughly around 11:15pm UK
A short description of the situation: I joined the server seeing that it was a battle, saw I had to join a queue on the website to play so did that, joined the server, then got banned. The cited reason for the ban was 'need more experience.'
For how long were you banned?: Permanently.
Who banned you?: Unsure.
What rules did you break?: As I say, the cited reason for the ban was that I needed more experience.
Why should we unban you?: This was my first time playing WBMM, but I don't feel I need 'more experience.' I have close to 3000 hours on Mount & Blade: Warband and am also an admin on the groupfighting server over on Napoleonic Wars. I was the only person on my team with a kill (everyone else just died without killing anyone) and also took down someone's horse and was fighting 3v1 when I died, dealing damage in the process. I clearly have enough experience on Mount & Blade. If the 'experience' means playing more WBMM, I don't see how I'm supposed to get experience on that if I get banned for not having experience.

Your nickname: star_chaser
Server & Time (if possible): i cant recall
A short description of the situation: well i got banned cuz i was fighting 2v1 and a teammate shot me from my behind and i just turned to him and kill him i was so tilted wont do that again promise
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: sean
What rules did you break?: excessive teamkilling
Why should we unban you?: well ive took my lesson, shouldntve teamkill, i promise i wont teamkill or do any crazy stuff like that i dont have any intentions to get banned again since im banned on mercs aswell. and the admin who banned me sean told me to make an unban appeal after a month getting permd he would consider to unban me.

Your nickname: star_chaser
Server & Time (if possible): i cant recall
A short description of the situation: well i got banned cuz i was fighting 2v1 and a teammate shot me from my behind and i just turned to him and kill him i was so tilted wont do that again promise
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: sean
What rules did you break?: excessive teamkilling
Why should we unban you?: well ive took my lesson, shouldntve teamkill, i promise i wont teamkill or do any crazy stuff like that i dont have any intentions to get banned again since im banned on mercs aswell. and the admin who banned me sean told me to make an unban appeal after a month getting permd he would consider to unban me.
MM is dead anyway

Your nickname: sierzant_seba/jurek_kiler
A short description of the situation: got banned for teamkilling/teamhitting/insulting
For how long were you banned?: permanent
Who banned you?: no idea/nomes maybe
What rules did you break?: most of them
Why should we unban you?: its over half a year since i got banned, would like to play some mms from time to time as the game is dead anyway, think i served my punishment

Your nickname: sierzant_seba/jurek_kiler
A short description of the situation: got banned for teamkilling/teamhitting/insulting
For how long were you banned?: permanent
Who banned you?: no idea/nomes maybe
What rules did you break?: most of them
Why should we unban you?: its over half a year since i got banned, would like to play some mms from time to time as the game is dead anyway, think i served my punishment
Unbanned you.

Your nickname: Lanzo
Server & Time (if possible): dunno
A short description of the situation: dunno
For how long were you banned?: 1-2 months
Who banned you?: dunno
What rules did you break?: nothing
Why should we unban you?: wanna play

Your nickname: regbold
Server & Time (if possible):
-
A short description of the situation: i was trollin
For how long were you banned?: 8 months i guess
Who banned you?: idk (aras maybe)
What rules did you break?: trollin
Why should we unban you?: its been 8 months isn't it enough, i won't troll just wanna play mms

Your nickname:Screetw
Server & Time İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
A short description of the situation: İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
For how long were you banned?:İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
Who banned you?:İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
What rules did you break?:[İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
Why should we unban you?:because I didn't eat the ban and I want to play

Your nickname:Screetw
Server & Time İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
A short description of the situation: İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
For how long were you banned?:İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
Who banned you?:İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
What rules did you break?:[İ Dont know because ı am playın 1 years ago
Why should we unban you?:because I didn't eat the ban and I want to play

Your nick in mm is not Screetw, it is Ibrahim. We don't allow smurf/secondary accounts.

Back
Top Bottom