[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: w0lven but I don't remember my WBMM username it's been so long since I was banned
Server & Time (if possible): - Incident happened in another module (PK)
A short description of the situation: I had no knowledge about cheating, got myself caught by uploading my gameplay video to youtube.
For how long were you banned?: 1,2 years
Who banned you?: I don't know
What rules did you break?: Cheating
Why should we unban you?:
I really regret what I did a long time ago and I apologize from everyone, the only reason I used cheat it is because players on the opposite team/faction already known as proven cheaters by the players I know that doesn't change anything at all, it is stupid and there can't be a reason for this.
-I wasn't playing matchmaking often before I was banned and now I just want to start playing once again.
-If I get unbanned I am accepting to use MOSS, record my gameplay or anything that I can prove that I'm not cheating.
-I played in many turkish tourneys while recording my gameplay after I got caught. (I can send my gameplay videos in tourneys to the admin team)
I respect the decision of the admin team, thanks
Since you ban evaded during your appeal this will be rejected.

Your nickname: Fiamma
Server & Time (if possible): can't remember
A short description of the situation: I think I was banned permanently for going out during a game, the game was in the last set we were 4 ppl versus 6 (the score was 2-5) after i died I came out, but the team won the round and the game continued.
honestly I was not told the reason for the ban.
For how long were you banned?: permanent. (banned from 2-3 months ago)
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?:i guess dodging a game
Why should we unban you?: i'm very sorry the game had made me mad
Unbanned you!

im posting because grynn banned on forum

Your nickname: Grynn
Server & Time (if possible): idk&yesterday
A short description of the situation: I was muted 24 hrs before I banned. So I couldn't say sorry for teamhits I didn't do on purpose and I warned .After that I hit surkan on purpose because he made me mad. LaPache banned me for this.
For how long were you banned?: 582 hours 54 minutes
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?: teamhitting
Why should we unban you?: I'll be soldier in April and I won't be able to play. I just want to play before I go.
You'll be given a last chance. Please follow the rules from now on. Unbanned!

Your nickname: Mekafushika
Server & Time (if possible): 10.03.2021 or 09.03.2021 not on any server.
A short description of the situation: Me and my brother playing on the same PC so i've been banned permanently due to smurfing.
For how long were you banned?: Permanently.
Who banned you?: I've no idea.
What rules did you break?: Nothing.
Why should we unban you?: I'm an employed mature guy and playing to enjoy for couple hours on my free time. To be honest i don't even have enough time to smurf. I'd be appreciated if you unban me.
Already sorted via dm messages

Your nickname: FissiBubble
Server & Time (if possible): I dont know but it's not needed
A short description of the situation: nothing really
For how long were you banned?: permanently
Who banned you?: I cant tell
What rules did you break?: well apparently I was banned for "smurfing". I guess I made myself an account already like a year or more ago and I didn't remember so I made a new one and now got banned. I hope for a fast unban :smile: if you have further questions just ask.
Why should we unban you?: I didnt do anything basically. I just accidentally made myself a second account.

Your nickname: FissiBubble
Server & Time (if possible): I dont know but it's not needed
A short description of the situation: nothing really
For how long were you banned?: permanently
Who banned you?: I cant tell
What rules did you break?: well apparently I was banned for "smurfing". I guess I made myself an account already like a year or more ago and I didn't remember so I made a new one and now got banned. I hope for a fast unban :smile: if you have further questions just ask.
Why should we unban you?: I didnt do anything basically. I just accidentally made myself a second account.

You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: Gynla
Server & Time (if possible): today
A short description of the situation: yesterday I just registered to wbmm website and I've played some couple matches then leave, but today when I tried to login in to the website I got msg says ''You have been banned permanently (Vpn).'', meanwhile I never had VPN in my pc nor I never used.
For how long were you banned?: permanetly
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: -
Why should we unban you?: I've done nothing, and I do think that's a problem with the website since I am not the only one who faces this.

Last edited:
Your nickname: Gynla
Server & Time (if possible): today
A short description of the situation: yesterday I just registered to wbmm website and I've played some couple matches then leave, but today when I tried to login in to the website I got msg says ''You have been banned permanently (Vpn).'', meanwhile I never had VPN in my pc nor I never used.
For how long were you banned?: permanetly
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: -
Why should we unban you?: I've done nothing, and I do think that's a problem with the website since I am not the only one who faces this.
Unbanned you.

Your nickname: DragonBorn
Server & Time (if possible):An admin banned me yesterday
A short description of the situation: I was banned for trolling whereas I was really being trolled
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?: Don't know
What rules did you break?: They said I was trolling
Why should we unban you?:I was not trolling but i was being trolled instead (see screenshots)

Your nickname: DragonBorn
Server & Time (if possible):An admin banned me yesterday
A short description of the situation: I was banned for trolling whereas I was really being trolled
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?: Don't know
What rules did you break?: They said I was trolling
Why should we unban you?:I was not trolling but i was being trolled instead (see screenshots)
You've been unbanned. No clue what you trying to say with those google drive files but I don't have acces to them.

Your nickname: At the time of the ban SLIPPERY_SNAKE but if not found LGN_Shovenio
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: Well this should be fun! I am playing a MM match and I am in the round of 2-2 I believe or 2-1 to the opposing team. Duck decides to team kill me on purpose after I got hit by the enemy cav player, the enemy cav player is already half way across the map so I decide to wait near our flag but he team kills me on purpose via crossbow on the horse. Me being me didn't appreciate that and team hit his horse next round. Duck being an over reactor decided to report me on this and blow it out of proportion but I got no justice for it either.
For how long were you banned?: The big PERM
Who banned you?: Probs Lapache
What rules did you break?: A team hitting rule (once on a horse)
Why should we unban you?: Well tbh being perm banned for a team hit on a horse is petty beyond belief. I understand i've done other team hits but half of them are either in the fight where it can't be helped or its been in the past. Learned my lesson from the last one but didn't expect to be perm banned for a horse hit so I know what to expect due to that. I know its mostly a lost cause doing this but its worth the shot. I know what is expected even horse team hits are not allowed it seems after being teamkilled on purpose but yes I understand. Just trying to enjoy my time playing a game that I spend most time onto and the free time I have after work and such. Game needs as many players as it can take and I understand the rules and conditions set by admins and such, my behaviour has improved significantly and that can be proven.

Your nickname: At the time of the ban SLIPPERY_SNAKE but if not found LGN_Shovenio
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: Well this should be fun! I am playing a MM match and I am in the round of 2-2 I believe or 2-1 to the opposing team. Duck decides to team kill me on purpose after I got hit by the enemy cav player, the enemy cav player is already half way across the map so I decide to wait near our flag but he team kills me on purpose via crossbow on the horse. Me being me didn't appreciate that and team hit his horse next round. Duck being an over reactor decided to report me on this and blow it out of proportion but I got no justice for it either.
For how long were you banned?: The big PERM
Who banned you?: Probs Lapache
What rules did you break?: A team hitting rule (once on a horse)
Why should we unban you?: Well tbh being perm banned for a team hit on a horse is petty beyond belief. I understand i've done other team hits but half of them are either in the fight where it can't be helped or its been in the past. Learned my lesson from the last one but didn't expect to be perm banned for a horse hit so I know what to expect due to that. I know its mostly a lost cause doing this but its worth the shot. I know what is expected even horse team hits are not allowed it seems after being teamkilled on purpose but yes I understand. Just trying to enjoy my time playing a game that I spend most time onto and the free time I have after work and such. Game needs as many players as it can take and I understand the rules and conditions set by admins and such, my behaviour has improved significantly and that can be proven.
You deserved it you nonce

Your nickname: star_chaser
Server & Time (if possible): cant remember
A short description of the situation: i got banned for troll eq then i decided to banevade, i know that was wrong, sorries
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: ascarion
What rules did you break?: banevade
Why should we unban you?: because i got pushed to ban evade, we wanted to play together and tallie gave me vpn and key, hes retard and i wont do again

Last edited:
Your nickname: star_chaser
Server & Time (if possible): cant remember
A short description of the situation: i got banned for troll eq then i decided to banevade, i know that was wrong, sorries
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: ascarion
What rules did you break?: banevade
Why should we unban you?: because i got pushed to ban evade, we wanted to play together and tallie gave me vpn and key, hes retard and i wont do again
unban ryotaink, ban tallie

Your nickname:Ash
Server & Time (if possible):
- as i remember 1 year ago
A short description of the situation: Did evading thats why i get ban
For how long were you banned?:
perma
Who banned you?:dont remember
What rules did you break?:Smurfing or Ban evading
Why should we unban you?:

As i remember I banned cause of evading.I see my faults sorry for all admins and players for evading. My ban was like 1 year ago. I got my lesson.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom