[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: NNnn
Server & Time (if possible): i don't remember
A short description of the situation: The man killed me then i insulted
For how long were you banned?:Permbanned
Who banned you?: i don't know
What rules did you break?: insulted
Why should we unban you?: sorry for insulted, im so sorry, open my ban please.
Rejected write a proper appeal and we might consider it. Or anything apart from "open ban" on steam.

Your nickname: Metth
Server & Time (if possible): idk time:1.27 (am) gmtA short description of the situation: pc crashedFor how long were you banned?: 70 hour
Who banned you?: baldwin
What rules did you break?: leaving active match but my pc is crashed
Why should we unban you?: because my pc has crashed. i tried to open my pc but didnt open. and then today formatted my pc
Unbanned

Your nickname: Lanzo
Server & Time (if possible): Three week ago
A short description of the situation: My internet connection was bad. In that time I was disconnecting fast.
For how long were you banned?: Three week ago
Who banned you?: I do not know. My internet connection is lost for three weeks
What rules did you break?: Nothing.
Why should we unban you?: I want to have fun in WBMM and train myself.
Im checking it right now, the banmessage is kinda "cryptic" xD

Although It could be that you were banned because you disconnected in too many games thus creating a big disadvantage for your team.
Leaving mid match is usually a 24h ban and 2nd 48 ... I already redirected your case, will keep your up to date here.

Your nickname: Lanzo
Server & Time (if possible): Three week ago
A short description of the situation: My internet connection was bad. In that time I was disconnecting fast.
For how long were you banned?: Three week ago
Who banned you?: I do not know. My internet connection is lost for three weeks
Why should we unban you?: I want to have fun in WBMM and train myself.

You have been unbanned, please make sure to not disconnect/leave matches from now on.

Your nickname: Zave
Server & Time (if possible): DE 6, ~17:00-18:00 CET
A short description of the situation: Apparently i have been banned for using NeoGK module where i can see the setup. The use of it was visible on screenshots that i send to report someone.
For how long were you banned?: ~2 hrs.
Who banned you?: Idk
What rules did you break?: Using forbidden module
Why should we unban you?: I was completely unaware that it is forbidden to use that module while playing wbmm. Furthermore i gained no unfair advantage because i was playing only group fights in which the setup for both sides is obvious. If i was aware of it and really intended to gain some unfair advantage i would obviously not send screenshots with visible use of that module, especially in gf in which it doesn't matter. It wasn't my intention to gain any advantage through the use of forbidden modifications, i believe it's more than obvious that violation of rules in my case didn't have any impact on the games that i played and of course from now on i won't use any other modules than vanilla native while playing wbmm.
That's also my first and completely unintentional violation of rules.

Last edited:
Code:
Your nickname: Chuckster
Server & Time (if possible): Dont remember
A short description of the situation: Dont remember
For how long were you banned?: 8 month or something
Who banned you?: Dont remember
What rules did you break?: Dont remember
Why should we unban you?: Im very sorry pls unban me

Your nickname: Zave
Server & Time (if possible): DE 6, ~17:00-18:00 CET
A short description of the situation: Apparently i have been banned for using NeoGK module where i can see the setup. The use of it was visible on screenshots that i send to report someone.
For how long were you banned?: ~2 hrs.
Who banned you?: Idk
What rules did you break?: Using forbidden module
Why should we unban you?: I was completely unaware that it is forbidden to use that module while playing wbmm. Furthermore i gained no unfair advantage because i was playing only group fights in which the setup for both sides is obvious. If i was aware of it and really intended to gain some unfair advantage i would obviously not send screenshots with visible use of that module, especially in gf in which it doesn't matter. It wasn't my intention to gain any advantage through the use of forbidden modifications, i believe it's more than obvious that violation of rules in my case didn't have any impact on the games that i played and of course from now on i won't use any other modules than vanilla native while playing wbmm.
That's also my first and completely unintentional violation of rules.
Ban changed to 52hours (next season) from now on.

Code:
Unbanned you

Server & Time (if possible): one month ago
A short description of the situation: İm so sorry i dont again
For how long were you banned?: Permament
Who banned you?: i don't remember
What rules did you break?: Trolling
Why should we unban you?: i dont again

Code:
Unbanned you
BTW, I got this Chuckster guy that weekend right after being unbanned and he constantly trolled both battle matches: inting, never getting a kill (both because of trolling and being extremely low skill), no armor, not dropping... and groupfights: trolling naked with club, teamkilling...
Not sure why he got unbanned, very half-assed ungenuine application for a huge ban, just hopin i dont have the displeasure of getting this thing on my team again.

Last edited:

Hi, could you please review your account name? I couldn't find any account with that name.

BTW, I got this Chuckster guy that weekend right after being unbanned and he constantly trolled both battle matches: inting, never getting a kill (both because of trolling and being extremely low skill), no armor, not dropping... and groupfights: trolling naked with club, teamkilling...
Not sure why he got unbanned, very half-assed ungenuine application for a huge ban, just hopin i dont have the displeasure of getting this thing on my team again.
Please take screenshots or record it next time and make a report. Then we can do something about it.

Your nickname: w0lven but I don't remember my WBMM username it's been so long since I was banned
Server & Time (if possible): - Incident happened in another module (PK)
A short description of the situation: I had no knowledge about cheating, got myself caught by uploading my gameplay video to youtube.
For how long were you banned?: 1,2 years
Who banned you?: I don't know
What rules did you break?: Cheating
Why should we unban you?:
I really regret what I did a long time ago and I apologize from everyone, the only reason I used cheat it is because players on the opposite team/faction already known as proven cheaters by the players I know that doesn't change anything at all, it is stupid and there can't be a reason for this.
-I wasn't playing matchmaking often before I was banned and now I just want to start playing once again.
-If I get unbanned I am accepting to use MOSS, record my gameplay or anything that I can prove that I'm not cheating.
-I played in many turkish tourneys while recording my gameplay after I got caught. (I can send my gameplay videos in tourneys to the admin team)
I respect the decision of the admin team, thanks

Your nickname: Fiamma
Server & Time (if possible): can't remember
A short description of the situation: I think I was banned permanently for going out during a game, the game was in the last set we were 4 ppl versus 6 (the score was 2-5) after i died I came out, but the team won the round and the game continued.
honestly I was not told the reason for the ban.
For how long were you banned?: permanent. (banned from 2-3 months ago)
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?:i guess dodging a game
Why should we unban you?: i'm very sorry the game had made me mad

Last edited:
Your nickname: Fiamma
Server & Time (if possible): can't remember
A short description of the situation: I think I was banned permanently for going out during a game, the game was in the last set we were 4 ppl versus 6 (the score was 2-5) after i died I came out, but the team won the round and the game continued.
honestly I was not told the reason for the ban.
For how long were you banned?: permanent. (banned from 2-3 months ago)
Who banned you?: LaPache was the only admin on at that moment
What rules did you break?:i guess dodging a game
Why should we unban you?: i'm very sorry the game had made me mad
that's my first appeal if i got any procedures wrong warn me please

im posting because grynn banned on forum

Your nickname: Grynn
Server & Time (if possible): idk&yesterday
A short description of the situation: I was muted 24 hrs before I banned. So I couldn't say sorry for teamhits I didn't do on purpose and I warned .After that I hit surkan on purpose because he made me mad. LaPache banned me for this.
For how long were you banned?: 582 hours 54 minutes
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?: teamhitting
Why should we unban you?: I'll be soldier in April and I won't be able to play. I just want to play before I go.

Your nickname: Mekafushika
Server & Time (if possible): 10.03.2021 or 09.03.2021 not on any server.
A short description of the situation: Me and my brother playing on the same PC so i've been banned permanently due to smurfing.
For how long were you banned?: Permanently.
Who banned you?: I've no idea.
Why should we unban you?: I'm an employed mature guy and playing to enjoy for couple hours on my free time. To be honest i don't even have enough time to smurf. I'd be appreciated if you unban me.

Back
Top Bottom