[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: wonski
Server & Time (if possible): I don't remember server, April this year
A short description of the situation:, remember it like it was yesterday ( but it was not yesterday ) i got paid by enemy player so i let him kill me 1v1 on flag. I trolled multiply times especially these two lions Peter and Scar and forcing ppl to subscribe my yt chanel, this one --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A6-ayt4Hd5m8oyCkqMjkQ
For how long were you banned?: half a year
Who banned you?: my dear friend LaPache
What rules did you break?: Trolling and Trolling Legends of Warband : Peter and Scar
Why should we unban you?: Everyday i get ton of messages from Warband competetive, pro ,hypery, extra, turbo players that the lvl of mms unbelievable decreased since i get banned also a lot of ppl just miss me, so i decided to not troll anymore and follow the rules. Just want to have fun with my Gs
After a discussion with the adminteam, we've decided to not unban you. I hope the reasons are self-explainatory.

Your nickname: traitor (at that time... now it's evil_traitor)... EDIT: it was either "traitor" or "screaming_lady" without quotation marks.
Server & Time (if possible): *us_gk_tdm* (banned months ago)
A short description of the situation: lightly hurting teammates for fun. No one seemed seriously annoyed by it & some were even laughing.
For how long were you banned?:
permenant ban (which i think was excessive tbh)
Who banned you?: Don't know.
What rules did you break?: attacking teammates.
Why should we unban you?:I definitely learned my lesson the hard way... would never repeat the same mistake because I miss that server & can't ever lose access to it again.
And I want to extend the server's life, and the game's in general (keeping the servers populated... the more players the better).
If I'd ever do that again, u can simply ban me and never unban. Thanks.

Last edited:
Your nickname: LilMichelangelo
Server & Time (if possible): Around 07:16pm
A short description of the situation: Occasionally, the ECS and MM servers become unavailable for me (at random), thus I cannot connect to them and fail to join. It cannot be solved by restarting the client, refreshing etc.
For how long were you banned?: 4 hours
Who banned you?: Autoban
What rules did you break?: Dodged a match
Why should we unban you?: I think I can bypass that problem by quickly restarting, therefore I hope it won't occur in the future.

Your nickname: LilMichelangelo
Server & Time (if possible): Around 07:16pm
A short description of the situation: Occasionally, the ECS and MM servers become unavailable for me (at random), thus I cannot connect to them and fail to join. It cannot be solved by restarting the client, refreshing etc.
For how long were you banned?: 4 hours
Who banned you?: Autoban
What rules did you break?: Dodged a match
Why should we unban you?: I think I can bypass that problem by quickly restarting, therefore I hope it won't occur in the future.
You've been unbanned.

Your nickname: infantry
Server & Time (if possible): none
A short description of the situation: I've banned for smurfing. I think its about my ip adress. I am living with my brother and we are using same modem(Thats why u thought i am smurfing).
For how long were you banned?: 2 weeks
What rules did you break?: Smurfing.(Actually i didn't break any rules)
Why should we unban you?: Because i didn't break the rules.
Brother ahahhaah

Your nickname: 64bit
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: I wanna play on NA
For how long were you banned?: -
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: -
Why should we unban you?: It's comfourtable for me to play a couple of games on NA cuz of timezone, ik that not many players wish 200 ping guy to ruin their games but i don't think im much worse than on EU.

Your nickname: Theornix or giustiniani
Server & Time (if possible): DuelEU
A short description of the situation: i killed in DuelEUserver opponenent that killed me before and he reported me after.. propably i killed some innocent opponets also.. it was my stupidity, but always respected duels, from warband also, even in sieges when some1 raise his weapon..
permenant ban for some days
What rules did you break?: attacking enemy in Duelserver
Why should we unban you?:I definitely dont intent to do it again... i would never repeat the same mistake because I miss that server.
And I want to extend the server's life and specialy duels servers, and the game's in general (keeping the servers populated... the more players the better).

Your nickname: Theornix or giustiniani
Server & Time (if possible): DuelEU
A short description of the situation: i killed in DuelEUserver opponenent that killed me before and he reported me after.. propably i killed some innocent opponets also.. it was my stupidity, but always respected duels, from warband also, even in sieges when some1 raise his weapon..
permenant ban for some days
What rules did you break?: attacking enemy in Duelserver
Why should we unban you?:I definitely dont intent to do it again... i would never repeat the same mistake because I miss that server.
And I want to extend the server's life and specialy duels servers, and the game's in general (keeping the servers populated... the more players the better).
Wrong server

Your nickname: j4-
Server & Time (if possible): Yesterday
A short description of the situation: got warned by baldwin for inting since i got couch in the fight 3 times and after we lost i tryed to couch into enemy spawn didint die yet got warned....actually ban was because of this match was over we had multiply people trolling in team... flag spawned in the corner and i thought its a good way to defend the flag being ontop of the roofs i didnt knew it was a glitch since it looks like you can just walk straight up there....I also directly jumped down when people actually said its a glitch
For how long were you banned?: 48h
Who banned you?: Baldwin
What rules did you break?: inting glitching
Why should we unban you?: i really dont get why i got warned in the first place for having a bad match( wasnt even the worst player from my team and both times when i got couch 2 times had a inf standing next to me with a speer doing nothing + one time i got couch in spawn because i had a mate cav purposely blocking me on spwan)....also getting banned for 48 just because i was on some roof for 30 sec what suddenly is consider a glitch sounds really unproportional to me i also directly jumped down :smile:

Your nickname: LORD_KECI
Server & Time (if possible): Not certain
A short description of the situation: I am banned randomly. It says vpn.
For how long were you banned?: permanent
Who banned you?: Do not know
What rules did you break?: I think vpn - is vpn ban?
Why should we unban you?: I use vpn due to army restriction

I also add admin on steam to discuss

Your nickname: MouS ak MONKEY
Server & Time (if possible): i don't remember
A short description of the situation: we were playing 6v6 then goguryo make me crazy after the 3 rd rounds i teamkilled him
For how long were you banned?: permbanned
Who banned you?: i don't know
What rules did you break?: teamkill and banevading
Why should we unban you?: cause i always try to make my team win and i'am cool black man it's was the first time i was doing **** things like this, it's was not my day idid not know why i did not just leave the game. it's my fault big goguryo if u see this i'm sorry big man

Your nickname: MouS ak MONKEY
Server & Time (if possible): i don't remember
A short description of the situation: we were playing 6v6 then goguryo make me crazy after the 3 rd rounds i teamkilled him
For how long were you banned?: permbanned
Who banned you?: i don't know
What rules did you break?: teamkill and banevading
Why should we unban you?: cause i always try to make my team win and i'am cool black man it's was the first time i was doing **** things like this, it's was not my day idid not know why i did not just leave the game. it's my fault big goguryo if u see this i'm sorry big man
Ban changed to 1week.

Your nickname: Metth
Server & Time (if possible): idk time:1.27 (am) gmtA short description of the situation: pc crashedFor how long were you banned?: 70 hour
Who banned you?: baldwin
What rules did you break?: leaving active match but my pc is crashed
Why should we unban you?: because my pc has crashed. i tried to open my pc but didnt open. and then today formatted my pc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom