[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: herrmannelig
Server & Time (if possible): today
A short description of the situation: i was banned for teamkilling to admin after that i did ban evading thats why
For how long were you banned?: perma
Who banned you?: Lapache
What rules did you break?: ban evading
Why should we unban you?: thats up to u i havent ever broke rules.(except this)

1.) Already a few admins approved the first ban and even told you that.
2.) You should've made an unban appeal for the first BAN, not after you decided to banevade.
3.) I already tried to solve the situation with you, but instead of discusing on a constructive level, you started insulting.

Still I would like you to take to heart regarding your rule-understanding, you can't just teamkill on purpose and think that you have "1 Free Teamkill". We as admin still have a Little freedom of choice if someone tries to take advantage of the rules.

- Therefore this unban appeal is insufficient. Write a proper appeal in a week perhaps.

Last edited:
Since we talked about it on Discord, this has been cleared up for now. Thanks for your constructive criticism this time.

Last edited:
Your nickname: herrmannelgi
Server & Time (if possible): - 2 week ago
A short description of the situation: I did evade cause of boring the quarantine days thats all not any reasons
For how long were you banned?:
perma
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?: Ban Evading
Why should we unban you?:
well i really want to play this game on nowadays cause of this game will be dead soon but i banned cause of evading
I apologize to all admins cause of evade.I won't do it again absolutely

Last edited:
Your nickname: herrmannelgi
Server & Time (if possible): - 2 week ago
A short description of the situation: I did evade cause of boring the quarantine days thats all not any reasons
perma
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?: Ban Evading
Why should we unban you?:
well i really want to play this game on nowadays cause of this game will be dead soon but i banned cause of evading
I apologize to all admins cause of evade.I won't do it again absolutely
Your ban has been reduced to 2 Weeks from now on, means you can Play at the start of the next Season.

Your nickname: kagawa
Server & Time (if possible): I do not remember , i guess 3 or 4 week ago
A short description of the situation: I did ban evading , i am sorry , i regret for that and i insulted xerxes from whatsapp i guess he is so mad
For how long were you banned?: 3-4 week
Who banned you?:XerXes
What rules did you break?:ban evading sry
Why should we unban you?:wbmm will die again soon ,I want to play before wbmm dies and there is not much to do because of covid-19.

i very sorry me and my friend ban evaded 30 times we learned lesson this time... we dont do it again... corona bad!! pls admins xerxes just ban me coz he mad... not because im idiot who ban evades... i have family...

i very sorry me and my friend ban evaded 30 times we learned lesson this time... we dont do it again... corona bad!! pls admins xerxes just ban me coz he mad... not because im idiot who ban evades... i have family...
... I have family to feed... mm will die soon!!...its coz of covid19. - I think I have heard that already

Your nickname: kagawa
Server & Time (if possible): I do not remember , i guess 3 or 4 week ago
A short description of the situation: I did ban evading , i am sorry , i regret for that and i insulted xerxes from whatsapp i guess he is so mad
For how long were you banned?: 3-4 week
Who banned you?:XerXes
What rules did you break?:ban evading sry
Why should we unban you?:wbmm will die again soon ,I want to play before wbmm dies and there is not much to do because of covid-19.
UP

Your nickname: ONeil
Server & Time (if possible): no clue
A short description of the situation: Got banned until appeal for a bunch of **** I did in 1 match, fair play, then proceeded to ban evade a few times
have been banned for a couple months now i believe
Who banned you?: no idea :grin:
What rules did you break?: Ban Evading mainly...
Why should we unban you?: Theres a tournament going on, wouldnt mind practising a bit throughout it. I mean you have all my keys banned anyway so if u just unbanned my main key w a last chance kinda thing if i **** up back to long long ban, could work. Sorry for the trolling, i mean before that incident there was a long time where i barely got warned and ****, so i can behave!!! I mean when i was ban evading i didn't break any rules apart from one little occasion where you had already caught me, so I didnt do a rempica.

Back
Top Bottom