[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname:Tau
Server & Time (if possible):I dont know server.Between 5 or 6pm gmt-2 to 11pm gmt-2.
A short description of the situation: When i join server, two troll player named "sanzelizecafe" and "Rea" start to insult me in turkish.
In the beginning i was ignore them but they keep insult me. All the matches they played tarrible, also they keep insulting me personal, after all my patience over and response them-just writing "u guys useless". 2 or 3 hour later "sanzelizecafe" comes my game again. I was soo angry him, also he take archer class "my class archer and i ask him too leave that class cuz he cant play" he keep play archer class then i dont drop shield "cuz i was sure he die quickly and he die quickly almost all game". I said "u useless sh*t then he take ss and report me. I banned because one troll report me.
For how long were you banned?:1 day.
Who banned you?:Wardo
What rules did you break?:Flame/Toxicity/Troll soo they called
Why should we unban you?:As I wrote above when i was connected server they start insulting me also my mom.All match they dying quickly and keep insulting me. I just write them they are useless not swear they mom not trolling match like them also i carried all that matches-i mean if i trolling how i carried that matches-.

Edit:They also insult every turkish player in that matches. I hope you guys perma ban them.

Edit2:My friends say Rea's real nickname is Heprai.

Tau said:
Server & Time (if possible):I dont know server.Between 5 or 6pm gmt-2 to 11pm gmt-2.
A short description of the situation: When i join server, two troll player named "sanzelizecafe" and "Rea" start to insult me in turkish.
In the beginning i was ignore them but they keep insult me. All the matches they played tarrible, also they keep insulting me personal, after all my patience over and response them-just writing "u guys useless". 2 or 3 hour later "sanzelizecafe" comes my game again. I was soo angry him, also he take archer class "my class archer and i ask him too leave that class cuz he cant play" he keep play archer class then i dont drop shield "cuz i was sure he die quickly and he die quickly almost all game". I said "u useless sh*t then he take ss and report me. I banned because one troll report me.
Why should we unban you?:As I wrote above when i was connected server they start insulting me also my mom.All match they dying quickly and keep insulting me. I just write them they are useless not swear they mom not trolling match like them also i carried all that matches-i mean if i trolling how i carried that matches-.
My nickname Arrow also they insult me too in same matches.

Tau said:

Edit:They also insult every turkish player in that matches. I hope you guys perma ban them.

Edit2:My friends say Rea's real nickname is Heprai.

In the same match i was in the spec and rea,sanzelizekafe insult me too  :!:  nick:forehead

Your nickname:Rea
Server & Time (if possible):i have no idea
A short description of the situation:i insult someone and get banned perm
For how long were you banned?:perm
Who banned you?:Mynes

What rules did you break?:proveking and insulting
Why should we unban you?:i wont do again

Your nickname:Rea
Server & Time (if possible):i have no idea
A short description of the situation:i insult someone and get banned perm
For how long were you banned?:perm
Who banned you?:Mynes
What rules did you break?:proveking and insulting
Your ban was originally set for 1 week as you were personally insulting another player and constantly provoking her, you didn't stop there and continued insulting and provoking even after warning you. Adding salt to injury, you requested a name change on your account (which was accepted somehow) and made a new account in an attempt to ban evade, this is when i banned you permanently. Your ban will not be lifted until the end of the season, please take some time to read the rules and reduce the toxicity in the future.

Your nickname: Yabgu_Ali
Server & Time (if possible): I don't know the exact time that I got a ban.
A short description of the situation: I just logged in to my only account as far as I know. Before that I had wbmm client account but I am told that these account have been removed and I couldn't change my password nor I could find the username.
For how long were you banned?: Permanently
Who banned you?: I don't know
What rules did you break?: Smurfing
Why should we unban you?: Its my only account as far as i know. I didn't register any other account. If there it is I don't have access to it.

Your nickname: Yabgu_Ali
Server & Time (if possible): I don't know the exact time that I got a ban.
A short description of the situation: I just logged in to my only account as far as I know. Before that I had wbmm client account but I am told that these account have been removed and I couldn't change my password nor I could find the username.
For how long were you banned?: Permanently
What rules did you break?: Smurfing
Why should we unban you?: Its my only account as far as i know. I didn't register any other account. If there it is I don't have access to it.
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: Woozi
Server & Time (if possible): WBM_EU_D9 21:4*/26.02.2020
A short description of the situation: I have played my second game... at the end i have banned for VPN. But i don't have VPN! :sad:
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?: I don't know...
What rules did you break?: I don't brake any rule. Because I don’t have VPN :sad:
Why should we unban you?: up

Last edited:
Your nickname: Woozi
Server & Time (if possible): WBM_EU_D9 21:4*/26.02.2020
A short description of the situation: I have played my second game... at the end i have banned for VPN. But i don't have VPN! :sad:
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?: I don't know...
What rules did you break?: I don't brake any rule. Because I don’t have VPN :sad:
Why should we unban you?: up
You have been unbanned.

Your ban was originally set for 1 week as you were personally insulting another player and constantly provoking her, you didn't stop there and continued insulting and provoking even after warning you. Adding salt to injury, you requested a name change on your account (which was accepted somehow) and made a new account in an attempt to ban evade, this is when i banned you permanently. Your ban will not be lifted until the end of the season, please take some time to read the rules and reduce the toxicity in the future.
new season started

Your nickname:James
Server & Time (if possible):I don't know the exact time that I got a ban
A short description of the situation:1st time i play some random who trolled game and got bannned so i decided to ban evade
For how long were you banned?:Permanently
What rules did you break?:active-match/Troll soo they called

Your nickname:James
Server & Time (if possible):I don't know the exact time that I got a ban
A short description of the situation:1st time i play some random who trolled game and got bannned so i decided to ban evade
For how long were you banned?:Permanently
What rules did you break?:active-match/Troll soo they called
Your ban has been reduced to five days.

Your nickname:almanciyakup
Server & Time (if possible):3,,4 days ago
A short description of the situation:
For how long were you banned?: my computer gave blue screen error, when i came back i had a perm ban
Who banned you?:lapache i guess

What rules did you break?: my computer gave blue screen error, when i came back i had a perm ban
Why should we unban you?:this is a minor crime ,and bannerlord is coming warband gonna die i am want to play this game pls un ban me

Your nickname:almanciyakup
Server & Time (if possible):3,,4 days ago
A short description of the situation:
For how long were you banned?: my computer gave blue screen error, when i came back i had a perm ban
Who banned you?:lapache i guess

What rules did you break?: my computer gave blue screen error, when i came back i had a perm ban
Why should we unban you?:this is a minor crime ,and bannerlord is coming warband gonna die i am want to play this game pls un ban me
You used this and other keys to constantly trash talk from spectators and during games that's why all your accounts have been banned.
Furthermore, having a constant toxic behaviour, leaving active matches over and over and teamkilling on WNL servers during matches made us ban you permanently
Make a proper unban appeal and we might consider unbanning you.

Your nickname: Ithulien
Server & Time (if possible): few weeks ago
A short description of the situation: "You have been banned permanently (Smurf/VPN). You may request an appeal on the WBMM forum. "
For how long were you banned?: since start minus 1 game idk
Who banned you?: system??
What rules did you break?: <i created 2 account one with name Ihulien never played on it in next few sec created 2nd account "Ithulien" mine name without missing letter]>
Why should we unban you?: I didnt break any rules never befor played on WBMM im not a smurf/VPN i wasnt using VPN when i played. I played only one game then didnt come back for fe weeks until today

Your nickname: tanaa
Server & Time (if possible): 14:55
A short description of the situation: No clue, my brother leaned on my desktop and i think pressed the power button for it lol
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: none
Why should we unban you?: cause i didn't do anything

Your nickname: Stockfisch
Server & Time (if possible): 1-3 weeks I think
A short description of the situation: I was banned for "using cheats/hacks" because people said I'm using esp and aimbot
Who banned you?: I don't know, just wrote to one admin and ask why I'm bannes, but I still don't know who banned me
What rules did you break?: using cheats
Why should we unban you?:
- I never used hacks
- I record all of my matches now (I can upload every clanwar if you want)
- I never was toxic
- The "ban recording" was like nothing, some friends and me watched it often and we still can't see esp or aimbot

Your nickname: Ithulien
Server & Time (if possible): few weeks ago
A short description of the situation: "You have been banned permanently (Smurf/VPN). You may request an appeal on the WBMM forum. "
For how long were you banned?: since start minus 1 game idk
Who banned you?: system??
What rules did you break?: <i created 2 account one with name Ihulien never played on it in next few sec created 2nd account "Ithulien" mine name without missing letter]>
Why should we unban you?: I didnt break any rules never befor played on WBMM im not a smurf/VPN i wasnt using VPN when i played. I played only one game then didnt come back for fe weeks until today
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: tanaa
Server & Time (if possible): 14:55
A short description of the situation: No clue, my brother leaned on my desktop and i think pressed the power button for it lol
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: none
Why should we unban you?: cause i didn't do anything
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: Stockfisch
Server & Time (if possible): 1-3 weeks I think
A short description of the situation: I was banned for "using cheats/hacks" because people said I'm using esp and aimbot
Who banned you?: I don't know, just wrote to one admin and ask why I'm bannes, but I still don't know who banned me
What rules did you break?: using cheats
Why should we unban you?:
- I never used hacks
- I record all of my matches now (I can upload every clanwar if you want)
- I never was toxic
- The "ban recording" was like nothing, some friends and me watched it often and we still can't see esp or aimbot
The majority of the community claims that you are cheating. You will stay banned.

Back
Top Bottom