[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

jS8g said:
Your nickname:jS8g
Server & Time (if possible):WBMM
A short description of the situation:I behaved very terribly, I apologize to Oniel, who looked at the male genital organ, and to everyone who saw this as immoral, I committed a terrible misconduct. Sorry. (P.s: Google Translate)
For how long were you banned?:permanent
Who banned you?:LaPache
What rules did you break?:Sharing personal information
Why should we unban you?:I want to play. I am ready to change religion, stop drinking and smoking

You will remain banned because of your missing seriousness.

Adek said:
Your nickname: Adek
Server & Time (if possible): idk
A short description of the situation: 1st time i insulted some random who trolled game and got bannned so i decided to ban evade
For how long were you banned?: idk
Who banned you?: lp
What rules did you break?: ban evade
Why should we unban you?: i wannna start playing again and be serious thats all
You have been unbanned but any further rule breaks will end in an extended ban.

Your nickname: Dago
Server & Time (if possible): Europe 20:00 BST
A short description of the situation:I have been banned from nowhere, i don't know why i were banned. I get ban for insulting, but haven't insult anyone
For how long were you banned?:48h
Who banned you?: I don't know
What rules did you break?:Insulting
Why should we unban you?:If you prove me that i'm wrong, if you show me logs, and description of situation, i will not appeal to unban. But if not, you need to prove that i'm guilty of insulting anyone. Anyways i'm appeal to reduce time of penalty, because 48 hours for insulting it's in my opinion very harsh punishment for guy that's haven't been banned for once, while on the other hand people are insulting each other constantly, and get no punishment

Blackitt said:
Your nickname: Dago
Server & Time (if possible): Europe 20:00 BST
A short description of the situation:I have been banned from nowhere, i don't know why i were banned. I get ban for insulting, but haven't insult anyone
For how long were you banned?:48h
What rules did you break?:Insulting
Why should we unban you?:If you prove me that i'm wrong, if you show me logs, and description of situation, i will not appeal to unban. But if not, you need to prove that i'm guilty of insulting anyone. Anyways i'm appeal to reduce time of penalty, because 48 hours for insulting it's in my opinion very harsh punishment for guy that's haven't been banned for once, while on the other hand people are insulting each other constantly, and get no punishment
You have received the logs through Harman but you have been unbanned.

King Hasan said:
Your nickname: Unnamed
Server & Time (if possible): I remember only the map where I played, it is the Nord Town
A short description of the situation: I am trying to log in on site but there are message that I have been banned.
For how long were you banned?: Permanently
What rules did you break?: I am not sure I broke something.
Why should we unban you?: I am not guilty :smile:
i.imgur.com/fSVX34G.png
Smurfing is forbidden and therefore your unban appeal has been denied.

King Hasan said:
If you think I am a fake player then which second account did you banned then?
I do think you are a 'fake player' if u want to prove me wrong feel free to add me or one of the other admins on steam.

Your nickname: Nessa
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: Banned for cheating.
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?: Mynes
What rules did you break?: § 1 Cheating
Why should we unban you?: I had a ban appeal before, but it didn't end with any conclusions. I wish to play this game for one last time before bannerlord comes out. Its been more than a year, I apologized many times and I mean it. I do apologize one more time from the community and those whom I disappointed. I am willing to do anything as admin team asks. Thanks for considering this.

Freyja said:
Your nickname: Nessa
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: Banned for cheating.
For how long were you banned?: Permanent
Who banned you?: Mynes
What rules did you break?: § 1 Cheating
Why should we unban you?: I had a ban appeal before, but it didn't end with any conclusions. I wish to play this game for one last time before bannerlord comes out. Its been more than a year, I apologized many times and I mean it. I do apologize one more time from the community and those whom I disappointed. I am willing to do anything as admin team asks. Thanks for considering this.
Your unban appeal has been denied. The majority of the admin team and probably of our players are against unbanning cheaters. If tournaments decide to unban you, we will reconsider your appeal.

Your nickname: Thomas_Shelby / lluvatar
Server & Time (if possible): It was on the website
A short description of the situation:I started to play WBMM since 3mounths, and I admit I haven't read the rules. So, like I had a bad start, i saw that i can delete my account, so I did it without knowing it was not allowed, and when I saw i got permban like that, I tried to play with anothers accounts (ban evading)
For how long were you banned?: idk honestly
Who banned you?: idk :/
What rules did you break?: Smurfing and ban evading
Why should we unban you?:I'm sincerely sorry for what I did, the perm ban was obviously deserved, I should have read the rules. If you have the clemency to unban me, I promise to read these rules and never again cause any problems. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, I wish you a good evening!

If you want to speak more, you can add me on steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198994773754/

lluvatar said:
Your nickname: Thomas_Shelby / lluvatar
Server & Time (if possible): It was on the website
A short description of the situation:I started to play WBMM since 3mounths, and I admit I haven't read the rules. So, like I had a bad start, i saw that i can delete my account, so I did it without knowing it was not allowed, and when I saw i got permban like that, I tried to play with anothers accounts (ban evading)
For how long were you banned?: idk honestly
Who banned you?: idk :/
What rules did you break?: Smurfing and ban evading
Why should we unban you?:I'm sincerely sorry for what I did, the perm ban was obviously deserved, I should have read the rules. If you have the clemency to unban me, I promise to read these rules and never again cause any problems. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, I wish you a good evening!

If you want to speak more, you can add me on steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198994773754/
You have been warned with the message to contact the admins and every ban message included the reason. You still did not take any action and kept ban evading. Nevertheless, we decided to reduce your ban to a three-week ban because of your honest and cooperative appeal.

Your nickname: Zeyden_III
Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
1573734804-stfu.png
that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: teamkilling
Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings

Zeyden said:
A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
1573734804-stfu.png
that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":

Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.

LaPache said:
Zeyden said:
1573734804-stfu.png

Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.
yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map

Zeyden said:
yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map
There are no reasons to teamkill. It does not help anyone and will not make him stop. If someone insults, call an admin/mute & ignore him/make a report with valid proves.

Next time when you teamkill someone, the ban will be extended (just be aware of that).

Your nickname: Jeff
Server & Time (if possible): SA
A short description of the situation: Team killing no intentional in a round, the admin banned me because i kill your friend...
Who banned you?: Wolf
What rules did you break?: tk?
Why should we unban you?: because tk it was no intentional

CapitanJeff said:
Your nickname: Jeff
Server & Time (if possible): SA
A short description of the situation: Team killing no intentional in a round, the admin banned me because i kill your friend...
Who banned you?: Wolf
What rules did you break?: tk?
Why should we unban you?: because tk it was no intentional
Jeff, I warned you to stop tking as i did see you tk with the intention to tk, than instead of stop team killing you said sorry brazilians killed [CNX]Minato and disconnected, as soon as my servers get back up ill show you the logs if they are available(didnt expect for my host to shut the VM down) https://www.mediafire.com/file/hca9a5xbegwwisq/j.mp4/file (video of him tk didnt capture the TK beforehand)

Your nickname: KoA_John
Server & Time (if possible): SA 4:30pm est
A short description of the situation: Banned for trolling? Never happened. Banned for ****talking? Never ****alked.
For how long were you banned?: 24 hours
Who banned you?: Game didn't tell me.
What rules did you break?: None
Why should we unban you?: All the above.

John7 said:
Your nickname: KoA_John
Server & Time (if possible): SA 4:30pm est
A short description of the situation: Banned for trolling? Never happened. Banned for ****talking? Never ****alked.
For how long were you banned?: 24 hours
Who banned you?: Game didn't tell me.
What rules did you break?: None
Why should we unban you?: All the above.
It seems like you were extremly trolling and trash talking around. You had been warned multiple times but contiuned trash talking. That's how you received your ban.

Maybe don’t take the word of some random South American dudes with no evidence lol. John doesn’t even respond if you insult him directly. Should remove those admins and replace them.

Back
Top Bottom