[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

logo_large.png

Unban Appeals

If you were banned and you feel like you did not deserve the punishment or the punishment was too harsh, you are allowed to ask for your case to be reviewed here. Same applies to people that are seasonly or permanently banned. If enough remorse and understanding of the rules is shown, your ban may be shortened or removed. Use the code below to make it easier for us.

Code:
[b]Your nickname:[/b]
[b]Server & Time (if possible):[/b]
[b]A short description of the situation:[/b]
[b]For how long were you banned?:[/b]
[b]Who banned you?:[/b] 
[b]What rules did you break?:[/b] 
[b]Why should we unban you?:[/b]

Please note that it takes time to get each case reviewed, therefore it is very appreciated if you also invest time in your appeal. Only the admin that is reviewing the case and the player are allowed to post here.

Your nickname: richardkoper
Server & Time (if possible): i dont recall
A short description of the situation: i pressed quit after my horse got owned
For how long were you banned?: like half a week
Who banned you?: shema
What rules did you break?: i ruined the atmosphere and competition on the server with my behaviour
Why should we unban you?: i am a great warband player and wish to help further warband matchmaking as a brand

Surkan said:
Your nickname: richardkoper
Server & Time (if possible): i dont recall
A short description of the situation: i pressed quit after my horse got owned
For how long were you banned?: like half a week
Who banned you?: shema
What rules did you break?: i ruined the atmosphere and competition on the server with my behaviour
Why should we unban you?: i am a great warband player and wish to help further warband matchmaking as a brand

Unbanned. 72 hours ban is long enough, even though you didn't put much effort in the appeal, you shouldn't have been banned for that long.

You chose a courser, ran into our team. Missed your kill and got dismounted, then you left the server before you died. Rejoined and started playing as if nothing happened.

This isn't the first time that you've exploited the rules and definitely not your first ban.

Your nickname: Elwaen
Server & Time (if possible):
A short description of the situation: I am banned for cheat, because apparently I had a weird behavior, suggesting that I cheat. A good rate of heatshot, some beautiful pre-shot, and apparently I am a player IQ 0 according to some player, I am not able to play correctly shooter. Follow a cav is not aimlock, preshot a corner in Verloren when you are in the tower (and logically the player are in the alley) is not amazing.
For how long were you banned?: Perma
Who banned you?: I don't know, just Kane send a message to at my first game "You are not ban ?" and poof after x)
What rules did you break?: Cheat
Why should we unban you?:
- Everybody laught at me and laught at you, because banning me for cheat its ridiculous, i'm not a really good player, and everybody said im not a cheater (i die so many time by cav behind (maybe i have a disfunctionnal wallhack))), i miss so many shot ect...
- I'm not a toxic player like other insult my all the time and dont support to being killed by a "new_player like me"
- See the proof you are, i see only one video, and its a joke...
- I'm ok for stream/or record all my gameq (i have the setup), but apparently is not enough -_-
- I'm one of the first who said to Mynes, im ok with this screen shot addon in the first WBMM launcher
- Ok its your decision to judge who cheat or not, but there is some conscequence for the player who want player tourney after this.

That might be the problem. You only saw one video whilst we have more than one and have spectated without recording too.
I just have some doubts about the quality of our investigation, when i see Troister ban after 2-3 rounds.

3) I'm not sure who called you a 0 iq player, but that would probably be meant as: You aren't super experienced.
Do you not trust the opinion of some of the best players in the scene?
That has nothing to do with the ban, no reason to bring it up.
I'm not sure of that. As you said, im ban with no proof, just in a personal conviction. When you see some of "this best players in the scene" who insult you, game after game (its one the reason i change my name in Redfox). In my place, admits that it seems to be connected, when you know this "best players in the scene" are consulted.

Any cheater would try to hide cheats by missing many shots, that's not a proper reason to not be cheating.
That might be the problem. You only saw one video whilst we have more than one and have spectated without recording too.
The problem is i have no way to proove my innocence. (even if I had record all my games, it would not have been a proof). So even though I can not prove anything for the past, I just wanted to give guarantees for the future, and being unban.

Sorry for my english.

Elwaen said:
Your nickname: Elwaen
Server & Time (if possible):
A short description of the situation: I am banned for cheat, because apparently I had a weird behavior, suggesting that I cheat. A good rate of heatshot, some beautiful pre-shot, and apparently I am a player IQ 0 according to some player, I am not able to play correctly shooter. Follow a cav is not aimlock, preshot a corner in Verloren when you are in the tower (and logically the player are in the alley) is not amazing.
Who banned you?: I don't know, just Kane send a message to at my first game "You are not ban ?" and poof after x)
Why should we unban you?:
- Everybody laught at me and laught at you, because banning me for cheat its ridiculous, i'm not a really good player, and everybody said im not a cheater (i die so many time by cav behind (maybe i have a disfunctionnal wallhack))), i miss so many shot ect...
- I'm not a toxic player like other insult my all the time and dont support to being killed by a "new_player like me"
- See the proof you are, i see only one video, and its a joke...
- I'm ok for stream/or record all my gameq (i have the setup), but apparently is not enough -_-
- I'm one of the first who said to Mynes, im ok with this screen shot addon in the first WBMM launcher
- Ok its your decision to judge who cheat or not, but there is some conscequence for the player who want player tourney after this.

I just have some doubts about the quality of our investigation, when i see Troister ban after 2-3 rounds.

3) I'm not sure who called you a 0 iq player, but that would probably be meant as: You aren't super experienced.
Do you not trust the opinion of some of the best players in the scene?
That has nothing to do with the ban, no reason to bring it up.
I'm not sure of that. As you said, im ban with no proof, just in a personal conviction. When you see some of "this best players in the scene" who insult you, game after game (its one the reason i change my name in Redfox). In my place, admits that it seems to be connected, when you know this "best players in the scene" are consulted.

Any cheater would try to hide cheats by missing many shots, that's not a proper reason to not be cheating.
The problem is i have no way to proove my innocence. (even if I had record all my games, it would not have been a proof). So even though I can not prove anything for the past, I just wanted to give guarantees for the future, and being unban.

Sorry for my english.

You have been unbanned, the admin team decided that the proof is not sufficient and we apologise for the inconvenience in this particular case. We will however take steps to ensure it was the right decision, I have personally contacted you regarding that.

Your nickname: Troister
Server & Time (if possible): No Idea :/
A short description of the situation: I get banned for cheating, I joinned WBMM to train myself with some friends like specimens and other frenchies, I start to play and after like 2 rounds, i get banned for Aimlock and Wallhack or even Aimbot. And Kane show me the video, but the thing is that specimen told me that they were someone on the left so i was pre-shooting left. So i played like 2 rounds and i get banned. I can understand that i am someone not really known in the native community and seeing an archer playing "well" it can be weird, but i play that game for like 5 years and mainly on mercenaries. So yeah i know how to play as archer and sometimes i can play well. But i get banned without any proof.
Who banned you?: Kane
Why should we unban you?: I get banned for no reason or with a fake reason probably because they don't like getting shot or they were just mad i don't know... But ye im following rules, im not a toxic player. As Elwaen said, i can record when im playing if it can help to show for some people that im not cheating.

troister said:
Your nickname: Troister
Server & Time (if possible): No Idea :/
A short description of the situation: I get banned for cheating, I joinned WBMM to train myself with some friends like specimens and other frenchies, I start to play and after like 2 rounds, i get banned for Aimlock and Wallhack or even Aimbot. And Kane show me the video, but the thing is that specimen told me that they were someone on the left so i was pre-shooting left. So i played like 2 rounds and i get banned. I can understand that i am someone not really known in the native community and seeing an archer playing "well" it can be weird, but i play that game for like 5 years and mainly on mercenaries. So yeah i know how to play as archer and sometimes i can play well. But i get banned without any proof.
Who banned you?: Kane
Why should we unban you?: I get banned for no reason or with a fake reason probably because they don't like getting shot or they were just mad i don't know... But ye im following rules, im not a toxic player. As Elwaen said, i can record when im playing if it can help to show for some people that im not cheating.

You have been unbanned, same terms as Elwaen. I will contact you personally with further details and some requirements you'll have to meet. Apologies from the admin team.

Your nickname: Anubis
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: Tork shotted my animal in the head and i decided to couch him. It was really bad from my side.
For how long were you banned?: 2 days probably
Who banned you?: Carpe
What rules did you break?: teamkilling
Why should we unban you?:  My apologies to everyone i hurt with that dirty teamkill personally to my  friend Tork, i promise that this is not gonna happen again!

EX ANUBIS said:
Your nickname: Anubis
A short description of the situation: Tork shotted my animal in the head and i decided to couch him. It was really bad from my side.
For how long were you banned?: 2 days probably
Who banned you?: Carpe
What rules did you break?: teamkilling
Why should we unban you?:  My apologies to everyone i hurt with that dirty teamkill personally to my  friend Tork, i promise that this is not gonna happen again!
It's just a ban for 2 days but since you've apologized for the teamkill and you were banned for long enough we have decided to unban you. Try to follow the rules more carefully next time.

Your nickname: Imagine_Wagons
Server & Time (if possible): 22/05/2019 4pm
A short description of the situation: played the first set of a match and due to unfortunate circumstances had to afk the second set  :cry:
For how long were you banned?: 30 mins ago
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: afking i guess?
Why should we unban you?: first time offence and was out of my control, i will also give you 100g on mercs. Also sorry to my valiant teammates who fought without me

DuckTheMean said:
Your nickname: Imagine_Wagons
Server & Time (if possible): 22/05/2019 4pm
A short description of the situation: played the first set of a match and due to unfortunate circumstances had to afk the second set  :cry:
For how long were you banned?: 30 mins ago
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: afking i guess?
Why should we unban you?: first time offence and was out of my control, i will also give you 100g on mercs. Also sorry to my valiant teammates who fought without me

You'll be unbanned in 20 minutes as it was only an hour ban due to being a first offense.

Your nickname: Joshua u u uh
Server & Time (if possible): /
A short description of the situation: Someone was just running into enemys all rounds then we won one and i TK him (unlucky)...next round he just hitted me 3 times in spawn...after that round i hit him once.....then i got warned.......then on the website the guy insulted me i did aswell and got banned....
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: carpediem
What rules did you break?: TK, discrimination jokes,
Why should we unban you?: just wanna play sometimes and have some banter

Your nickname: Nessa
A short description of the situation: I got caught cheating while playing wbmm.
For how long were you banned?: Perm.
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: § 2 Cheating
Why should we unban you?: I want to start it again. I am willing to record all my matches to submit them within time frames and standards given by the admin team. I am not arguing for my innocence but I am arguing for me to be unbanned on a trial basis because I just want to play this game that I have played for years. I want to apologise to all my friends and the other players who I have disappointed, I was only trying to test the ESP out which I know was very stupid. I know what I have done is very wrong and for that I am extremely remorseful that said. I'd also like to start playing on tourneys again, and I need help from WBMM's admins for that. I'd like to keep playing and make my name clear in players eyes once again.

Your nickname: Saltyballz
Server & Time (if possible): Server: No idea  Time: 3 weeks ago
A short description of the situation: I had to go urgently and therefore left the server.
For how long were you banned?: I think for 3 weeks. I have not played since then
Who banned you?: I don´t know
What rules did you break?: I left the server before the match was over
Why should we unban you?: I mean it can happen to anyone that you overestimate yourself. It was also the first time I was reported. Besides, I did not notice anything else.

Saltyballz said:
Your nickname: Saltyballz
Server & Time (if possible): Server: No idea  Time: 3 weeks ago
A short description of the situation: I had to go urgently and therefore left the server.
For how long were you banned?: I think for 3 weeks. I have not played since then
Who banned you?: I don´t know
What rules did you break?: I left the server before the match was over
Why should we unban you?: I mean it can happen to anyone that you overestimate yourself. It was also the first time I was reported. Besides, I did not notice anything else.
You were told to contact an admin for a name change and hadn't done so after a week.
PM me or respond here what you wish your name to be changed to.
You'll be unbanned once your name is changed in something more appropriate.

If it is only about my name. Then my name can be changed to BatEye.
Then thank you in advance.

One last question, where exactly should I have received this message with the name change?

You have been unbanned and your name changed, welcome back on warband matchmaking!
You have received the message on the warning i did 1 week before the ban.

Your nickname: Remi
Server & Time (if possible): .
A short description of the situation: long time ban, basically 1 wrong word and nothing more, many say i troll since they we're so bad so i took the blame even thought i had better score than most of this **** people i played with, but long story short it was long time and besides i said **** theres nothing more.
For how long were you banned?: half year?
Who banned you?: Kane prob
What rules did you break?: up
Why should we unban you?: long time and not even reasoned, saw many people (friends of admins) that curse and even say **** and no **** no ban or warn and anything, and i got perm just because of '****' and 'fed' when i had better score than them? plz..

@down idgfk not gonna read all this topic, now gtfo?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom