[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Stockfisch

Recruit
Best answers
Your nickname: Stockfisch
Server & Time (if possible): 1-3 weeks I think
A short description of the situation: I was banned for "using cheats/hacks" because people said I'm using esp and aimbot
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: I don't know, just wrote to one admin and ask why I'm bannes, but I still don't know who banned me
What rules did you break?: using cheats
Why should we unban you?:
- I never used hacks
- I record all of my matches now (I can upload every clanwar if you want)
- I never was toxic
- The "ban recording" was like nothing, some friends and me watched it often and we still can't see esp or aimbot

bullez

Knight at Arms
WBNWM&BWF&S
Best answers
Your nickname: Ithulien
Server & Time (if possible): few weeks ago
A short description of the situation: "You have been banned permanently (Smurf/VPN). You may request an appeal on the WBMM forum. "
For how long were you banned?: since start minus 1 game idk
Who banned you?: system??
What rules did you break?: <i created 2 account one with name Ihulien never played on it in next few sec created 2nd account "Ithulien" mine name without missing letter]>
Why should we unban you?: I didnt break any rules never befor played on WBMM im not a smurf/VPN i wasnt using VPN when i played. I played only one game then didnt come back for fe weeks until today
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: tanaa
Server & Time (if possible): 14:55
A short description of the situation: No clue, my brother leaned on my desktop and i think pressed the power button for it lol
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: none
Why should we unban you?: cause i didn't do anything
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: Stockfisch
Server & Time (if possible): 1-3 weeks I think
A short description of the situation: I was banned for "using cheats/hacks" because people said I'm using esp and aimbot
Who banned you?: I don't know, just wrote to one admin and ask why I'm bannes, but I still don't know who banned me
What rules did you break?: using cheats
Why should we unban you?:
- I never used hacks
- I record all of my matches now (I can upload every clanwar if you want)
- I never was toxic
- The "ban recording" was like nothing, some friends and me watched it often and we still can't see esp or aimbot
The majority of the community claims that you are cheating. You will stay banned.