[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Currently viewing this thread:

Ascarion

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Your nickname: wonski
Server & Time (if possible): I don't remember server, April this year
A short description of the situation:, remember it like it was yesterday ( but it was not yesterday ) i got paid by enemy player so i let him kill me 1v1 on flag. I trolled multiply times especially these two lions Peter and Scar and forcing ppl to subscribe my yt chanel, this one --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A6-ayt4Hd5m8oyCkqMjkQ
For how long were you banned?: half a year
Who banned you?: my dear friend LaPache
What rules did you break?: Trolling and Trolling Legends of Warband : Peter and Scar
Why should we unban you?: Everyday i get ton of messages from Warband competetive, pro ,hypery, extra, turbo players that the lvl of mms unbelievable decreased since i get banned also a lot of ppl just miss me, so i decided to not troll anymore and follow the rules. Just want to have fun with my Gs
Doesnt seem that time changed your behaviour.

Ascarion

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Your nickname: wonski
Server & Time (if possible): I don't remember server, April this year
A short description of the situation:, remember it like it was yesterday ( but it was not yesterday ) i got paid by enemy player so i let him kill me 1v1 on flag. I trolled multiply times especially these two lions Peter and Scar and forcing ppl to subscribe my yt chanel, this one --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A6-ayt4Hd5m8oyCkqMjkQ
For how long were you banned?: half a year
Who banned you?: my dear friend LaPache
What rules did you break?: Trolling and Trolling Legends of Warband : Peter and Scar
Why should we unban you?: Everyday i get ton of messages from Warband competetive, pro ,hypery, extra, turbo players that the lvl of mms unbelievable decreased since i get banned also a lot of ppl just miss me, so i decided to not troll anymore and follow the rules. Just want to have fun with my Gs
After a discussion with the adminteam, we've decided to not unban you. I hope the reasons are self-explainatory.

Traitor522

Recruit
Best answers
Your nickname: traitor (at that time... now it's evil_traitor)... EDIT: it was either "traitor" or "screaming_lady" without quotation marks.
Server & Time (if possible): *us_gk_tdm* (banned months ago)
A short description of the situation: lightly hurting teammates for fun. No one seemed seriously annoyed by it & some were even laughing.
For how long were you banned?:
permenant ban (which i think was excessive tbh)
Who banned you?: Don't know.
What rules did you break?: attacking teammates.
Why should we unban you?:I definitely learned my lesson the hard way... would never repeat the same mistake because I miss that server & can't ever lose access to it again.
And I want to extend the server's life, and the game's in general (keeping the servers populated... the more players the better).
If I'd ever do that again, u can simply ban me and never unban. Thanks.

Last edited:

LilMichelangelo

Recruit
Best answers
Your nickname: LilMichelangelo
Server & Time (if possible): Around 07:16pm
A short description of the situation: Occasionally, the ECS and MM servers become unavailable for me (at random), thus I cannot connect to them and fail to join. It cannot be solved by restarting the client, refreshing etc.
For how long were you banned?: 4 hours
Who banned you?: Autoban
What rules did you break?: Dodged a match
Why should we unban you?: I think I can bypass that problem by quickly restarting, therefore I hope it won't occur in the future.

Baldwin_Agardth

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Your nickname: LilMichelangelo
Server & Time (if possible): Around 07:16pm
A short description of the situation: Occasionally, the ECS and MM servers become unavailable for me (at random), thus I cannot connect to them and fail to join. It cannot be solved by restarting the client, refreshing etc.
For how long were you banned?: 4 hours
Who banned you?: Autoban
What rules did you break?: Dodged a match
Why should we unban you?: I think I can bypass that problem by quickly restarting, therefore I hope it won't occur in the future.
You've been unbanned.