[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

you must ban non-Europeans from eu lobby.I was banned when I played na but A few days ago,There were non-European in my team and admin did nothing.he said they can play.but I was banned.and today there were non-Europeans on the team again and admin did not cancel the match and banned him after the match was over.I think in this case the match should be canceled and that person should be permanently banned from the European lobby and if the match is not canceled the match feels like torture

you must ban non-Europeans from eu lobby.I was banned when I played na but A few days ago,There were non-European in my team and admin did nothing.he said they can play.but I was banned.and today there were non-Europeans on the team again and admin did not cancel the match and banned him after the match was over.I think in this case the match should be canceled and that person should be permanently banned from the European lobby and if the match is not canceled the match feels like torture
ban non-western europeans ez

At least you understand why you were banned now.

Rules that apply for NA don't necessarily apply for EU. That's why NA had a whitelist added.

It is possible. We just need someone to host servers and represent the community.
I don't know how it works in detail, but I guess maybe it could be done by someone from the official forum in China, like Warband Native ? There are some servers active everday in china so I think they might like to take this work.

Last edited:
I don't know how it works in detail, but I guess maybe it could be done by someone from the official forum in China, like Warband Native ? There are some servers active everday in china so I think they might like to take this work.
Perhaps, but I don't use the official forum of china. They would have to approach us. But of course it is possible to implement a chinese region for NW aswell.

Groupfighting seriously needs the picking system changed, Team 2 loses 90% of the time. They need to have 2 picks after team 1 has had the first pick because often there is a bad player in the lobby who feeds so it's really not fair for team 1 to have the best player out of the picks and also not have to have the worst player in the lobby aswell.

Groupfighting seriously needs the picking system changed, Team 2 loses 90% of the time. They need to have 2 picks after team 1 has had the first pick because often there is a bad player in the lobby who feeds so it's really not fair for team 1 to have the best player out of the picks and also not have to have the worst player in the lobby aswell.
We wanted to change the picking system for battle as well. But as you may know, Mynes disappeared and did not give us any access to the core code of the master server. Therefore we cannot make any changes to the picking system. :sad:

We wanted to change the picking system for battle as well. But as you may know, Mynes disappeared and did not give us any access to the core code of the master server. Therefore we cannot make any changes to the picking system. :sad:
Ahh right, didn't realise you guys had no way to change this, that sucks.

KKiARMA.jpg
Ls8y2U7.png
I think i should be more respectful next time ;((( u guys worse than turkish government lol xD

Starting to feel really burned out with MM battle right now, and I am probably one of the more patient older players out there, I understand there is nothing the admins can do but its just not fun to play when your whole team pushes into alley on Sandi when the flag spawned there the round before, runs into a crossfire, dont follow your advice, etc. Been playing this a long time now and it is as bad as it has ever been, has driven a lot of veteran players away just because the sheer stupidty of things.

My advice would be to maybe add a captain chat option so your whole team can read in big yellow words what you write if you are chosen as captain, maybe that way they will listen to you? I dont know.

Starting to feel really burned out with MM battle right now, and I am probably one of the more patient older players out there, I understand there is nothing the admins can do but its just not fun to play when your whole team pushes into alley on Sandi when the flag spawned there the round before, runs into a crossfire, dont follow your advice, etc. Been playing this a long time now and it is as bad as it has ever been, has driven a lot of veteran players away just because the sheer stupidty of things.

My advice would be to maybe add a captain chat option so your whole team can read in big yellow words what you write if you are chosen as captain, maybe that way they will listen to you? I dont know.
Pretty sure they read it, they just don’t care

Gameplay is really disgusting atm for sure.
Even if you play against the team that is braindead pushing it's usually boring as they just die.
Always surprises me how people have played the game for thousands of hours and are still this terrible, and I'm not talking about mechanics.

Last edited:
As far as I know, users would have to download a module to see chat messages in a different color. What we could do tho is that the captain can use a chat command (something like /cp <text>), and then a red server message will be sent to your teammates. But I doubt that would help in coordinating those teams.

Can u restore some maps we had before? Playing only 10 maps started getting boring. For example Aldea Dumar was really good map to play, dunno why isnt it in map pool anymore.

Back
Top Bottom