[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Can u please fix the servers already? Im literally leaving every match during 1st set because of lags.

Bullez is aware of all lags that happen all the time. Most time he can't do anything about it, because its caused by the provider.
Also he pays all the servers on his own & the amount of donation never covers his monthly-costs. He always tries to switch to a better provider with a better cost / benefit ratio but there are always some flaws.

Bullez is aware of all lags that happen all the time. Most time he can't do anything about it, because its caused by the provider.
Also he pays all the servers on his own & the amount of donation never covers his monthly-costs. He always tries to switch to a better provider with a better cost / benefit ratio but there are always some flaws.
I can donate servers in next month, just send me account number @bullez

As always it's much appreciated but currently with the new host the server runs very smothly Imo. It might just be your own connection.
My ping is about 38-45 on WBMM servers but i felt lagged af. So i went to forum page to send u my video and i saw that few guys started discussion about lags already.I spoke with Baldwin and he said that he knows server's are lagged but he used to it. Are u sure servers are working smothly? I mean i'd like to help u guys with payment, its all for our community but i want u to change the host then, or even back to the old one. Anyway Bullez is hosting server's for Polish Cup (no lan this year cuz of corona if someone is intersted) i hope he's using same provider there. If yes, could u explain me why my game runs smothly right there?

Im tired of leaving every single match even if dog's like hal or pierro are crying because of it

Last edited:
I think it has to do with your routing, the provider has been changed because people complained about the lag, now other people are complaining. It's never going to be 100%

I think it has to do with your routing, the provider has been changed because people complained about the lag, now other people are complaining. It's never going to be 100%
i called to my provider few hour's ago to describe the situation and he told me that everything is fine with my internet. Actually im fine on PP servers. I hope u can keep them as tournament servers (even one of them) so i can play there xd

Last edited:
Typical internet provider answer: "Everything is fine with your internet".

I doubt there's a problem with using 1-2 of the polish servers for the tournament, although I think the opponent has to agree, whats most likely not the case...

Typical internet provider answer: "Everything is fine with your internet".
I mean it is. Im not lagging on other server's.
I doubt there's a problem with using 1-2 of the polish servers for the tournament, although I think the opponent has to agree, whats most likely not the case...
These servers are hosted in Germany. Basicially Bullez only renamed ECS servers to PP. As Angry told me he didnt change provider for them, so i'll be really thankful if u guys could use 1 or 2 of them as tournament servers

Last edited:
Metzger is hosting the servers for the next tournament. That being said, if the lag is being caused by the routing (and keep in mind that's my theory, nothing definite) that's not because there is anything "wrong with your internet", but because your provider's IP-routing to the specific data center the servers are hosted in is not ideal. Maybe you can try taking your pc to a friends house and see if you still experience the same issues there.

I cant come up with a more logical explaination as to why this could be happening to you, since currently not a lot of people seem to be experiencing lag.

Last edited:
Metzger is hosting the servers for the next tournament. That being said, if the lag is being caused by the routing (and keep in mind that's my theory, nothing definite) that's not because there is anything "wrong with your internet", but because your provider's IP-routing to the specific data center the servers are hosted in is not ideal. Maybe you can try taking your pc to a friends house and see if you still experience the same issues there.

I cant come up with a more logical explaination as to why this could be happening to you, since currently not a lot of people seem to be experiencing lag.
Agreed. Some time ago in NA all the jest servers hosted in Chicago would give 120 ping to everyone located in the NYC but the server was good for all other areas so this might be something similar.

Hello, I', from East Asia and I like Napoleonic Wars much and I notice that there isn't East Asia server for Napoleonic Wars. I don't know do you have plan to open a EA server for it ?

Back
Top Bottom