[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

This is not about nationality, a lot of people break rules and sometimes i did. And i got banned cos of this. Hrod got warned or banned too cos of a lot of teamkills as archer. Shema Rothen I know this page of the platform is not a "warning" part. These examples were just about how anyone can make mistakes. Thank you for your understanding!
Ciiges
meldo
edited meldo part 2

people tk pathetic losers like you because they are fed up with the intentional throwing, teamkilling and in general lackluster attitude you show to simply playing the game, the facts are you have like 250 teamhits and 50 teamkills in one ****ing week

Last edited:
Inappropriate language
you literally say "do pieca" on a daily basis, that's a holocaust reference, and you have the audacity to call someone racist? imagine being such a ****ing idiot
imagine talking sh*t in game and talk to here like you right???? you morons teaching some words and when i say it im being racist???? ok boomer keep living ur dirty life

imagine talking sh*t in game and talk to here like you right???? you morons teaching some words and when i say it im being racist???? ok boomer keep living ur dirty life
what did i ever teach you you numbskull? i barely have any clue who you are, i only noticed you keep saying it over and over again.

people tk pathetic losers like you because they are fed up with the intentional throwing, teamkilling and in general lackluster attitude you show to simply playing the game, the facts are you have like 250 teamhits and 50 teamkills in one ****ing week
You really must have high ego to call player like invincible a pathetic loser. Not even considering this exxagerated numbers about teamhits, archers are probably the most teamhitting class in warband, there is no surprise. And from my experience of matchmaking, its usually higher division players who tend to troll intentionally, because they cannot handle they are losing.

Away from that, I like the idea of separate lobby's. Im pretty sure that number of people trolling will drastically drop.

You really must have high ego to call player like invincible a pathetic loser. Not even considering this exxagerated numbers about teamhits, archers are probably the most teamhitting class in warband, there is no surprise. And from my experience of matchmaking, its usually higher division players who tend to troll intentionally, because they cannot handle they are losing.

Away from that, I like the idea of separate lobby's. Im pretty sure that number of people trolling will drastically drop.
numbers aren't exxagerated exactly those are correct you clown
Thats why people want him permed maybe dont open ur mouth when u dont know whats going on

I was fine with not getting whitelisted and wanted to get top 5 and advance to higher lobby but now after playing several games i've realised it's now what im capable of. Do I have to keep struggling and grinding in a lobbies where win is mostly random unless your teammates grow a brain?
I don't quite understand what THAT means. What do you mean by skillful gameplay? If it's people who were added in "Also whitelisted" column, then I don't think Im worse than most of them

I was fine with not getting whitelisted and wanted to get top 5 and advance to higher lobby but now after playing several games i've realised it's now what im capable of. Do I have to keep struggling and grinding in a lobbies where win is mostly random unless your teammates grow a brain?
I don't quite understand what THAT means. What do you mean by skillful gameplay? If it's people who were added in "Also whitelisted" column, then I don't think Im worse than most of them
Agreed m’lord

I highly recommend some of you to refresh their knowledge on the rules and think a little more before typing.
Any further derailment or violation of the rules and this thread goes into lockdown.

Can you explain to me why you would lock this thread (and therefore punish the people who behave according to the rules and wanna use it to discuss the recent big changes) instead of simply acting on the few individuals who misbehave by warning them or removing their right to post for a few?

There's been several inquiries by Fietta to get things on track albeit without much success, I already took the liberty to handle any rule violations that had been reported. Still, a thread that has quite a lengthy sidetrack of off-topic shenanigans needs the reminder to get back to topic.
As long as the debate is civil and on topic the thread stays open.

Make a challengue mode where if a player outside of the top40 beats a guy inside it in a ft7 he takes his spot

Back
Top Bottom