[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Where do you even see xenophobia? Stop spouting big words just to empower yourself. If you even played wbmm you would see the amount of troll/bad players ruining the competitive experience others search for.

About 70% of the comments on this thread are clearly hating on Turks for the sake of it because they've had a bad experience, mostly without any good reason. I have been in the Native community for 5 years and understand the frustration with some individuals in WBMM, don't get me wrong.

As a native English speaker, 'xenophobia' isn't a big word; if you have an issue with my vocabulary, feel free to send me a PM.

About 70% of the comments on this thread are clearly hating on Turks for the sake of it because they've had a bad experience, mostly without any good reason. I have been in the Native community for 5 years and understand the frustration with some individuals in WBMM, don't get me wrong.

As a native English speaker, 'xenophobia' isn't a big word; if you have an issue with my vocabulary, feel free to send me a PM.
Every person that is being blamed in this thread absolutely deserves it without question. It's not xenophobia nor racism.

They are not using racial slurs neither are referring them as Turks. 70% of the “noobs” are Turks yes, but 50% of the good players are Turks too, people like Thorin, Ryotaink and Blackmore.

Calling someone xenophobic is slander and you should refrain from posting if you think associating us frustrated with the current situation with the ignorant buffoons who think it’s ok to insult a country or society just because they exist.

I rest my case

They are not using racial slurs neither are referring them as Turks. 70% of the “noobs” are Turks yes, but 50% of the good players are Turks too, people like Thorin, Ryotaink and Blackmore.

Calling someone xenophobic is slander and you should refrain from posting if you think associating us frustrated with the current situation with the ignorant buffoons who think it’s ok to insult a country or society just because they exist.

I rest my case

Xenophobia isn't racism, it's dislike or prejudice against people from a different country, in this case it's Turkey. There's comments in here such as 'Ban all Turkish players from WBMM', 'Turk Brain', 'Don't let Turkish players decide bla bla' which indicate prejudice against the Turkish population because this person has had bad experiences with them, this is by definition, Xenophobia; regardless of how 'serious' the Xenophobia is, it's still Xenophobia.

No one's comparing the Xenophobia here to the 'ignorant buffoons who think it's ok to insult a country or society just because they exist', this is a more extreme version of Xenophobia, you're comparing apples to pears. I'm not particularly interested.

I changed my mind. Turn off master server or ban turks. MM IS WORSE THAN MERC AND DEAD

This isn't directed at everyone, it's directed the people who're clearly disliking the populous because they're frustrated, which is entirely different.

If you want to continue discussing Xenophobia with me, you can PM me, I'll be happy to answer your queries; for now though, stick to WBMM discussion.

Last edited:
You're wrong. It's not about their skin color, ethnic group or something else. Its about their behavior XD Im just calling them turks because they are living in turkey. Ive met many turks in warband and i can tell that some of them are nice people. For example Samu, Tomayus, Nemesis and Flawin are cool. So im definitely not a xenophobic or racist person XDD

Last edited:
This is not about nationality, a lot of people break rules and sometimes i did. And i got banned cos of this. Hrod got warned or banned too cos of a lot of teamkills as archer. Shema Rothen I know this page of the platform is not a "warning" part. These examples were just about how anyone can make mistakes. Thank you for your understanding!
Ciiges
meldo
edited meldo part 2

Last edited:
I support invi we playing a lot of matchmaking and we see a lot of situation when people just trolling like idiot (joshua) and many many more people i dont saying i clear but you should more interesting about what admin doing and who plays (sorry for my bad english).

I support invi we playing a lot of matchmaking and we see a lot of situation when people just trolling like idiot (joshua) and many many more people i dont saying i clear but you should more interesting about what admin doing and who plays (sorry for my bad english).
Just because i am WHITE you say i am a Idiot.....nice xenophobic...fietta can you ban this guy?

This is not about nationality, a lot of people break rules and sometimes i did. And i got banned cos of this. Hrod got warned or banned too cos of a lot of teamkills as archer. Shema Rothen I know this page of the platform is not a "warning" part. These examples were just about how anyone can make mistakes. Thank you for your understanding!
Ciiges
meldo
Youre showing them TK and insult the people who ruin matchmaking. I don't see the problem

Ciiges
meldo

imagine wasting 10minutes of ur life to do all the stuff needed to report someone, spawn tk'ing guys like wardo, heprai etc should be justified and nonpunishable therefore id be glad if someone removed my warnings

Back
Top Bottom