[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Im really enjoying the captain system. Are you all interested in having a look at a mixed map Ive made or would you rather not deal with making any changes to the current module.
I am always interested in new maps. If you think they fit in MM, just send us the files and we will try them out.

idk where to write , it is first time me reporting someone. I want to report this turkish shield tripod Goguryo , this little midget was pushing forward and dying first all rounds , i do believe he did it on purpose, after first set he has just left. Screenshot is under spoiler. I want to ask admins to ban him forever.
xZzMw7H.jpg

When admin's snitch left the game on purpose - warning , when i ve lost connection due to internet problems first time ever - banned for 24 h, what a joke admins we have. ha-ha-ha

Please for the love of god, if you're going to keep the captain system as it is, at least give the second captain a consecutive pick, it just makes the system so unbalanced is unreal y'all couldn't come with this from the start. First pick not only gets the first and third best choices for the map but also gets to "pick" which player the other captain is gonna be left with for last, which in 90% of the lobbies is a dude that won't go past 80 damage.

I dont like the captain system, but if I have to roll with it, at least make it as balanced as possible

Please for the love of god, if you're going to keep the captain system as it is, at least give the second captain a consecutive pick, it just makes the system so unbalanced is unreal y'all couldn't come with this from the start. First pick not only gets the first and third best choices for the map but also gets to "pick" which player the other captain is gonna be left with for last, which in 90% of the lobbies is a dude that won't go past 80 damage.

I dont like the captain system, but if I have to roll with it, at least make it as balanced as possible
Second pick gets a double pick 2 picks before the first pick to balance it out already.

it rly depends on whos in the lobby

mega tragic when there's 2 top tier archers in the lobby and one of them gets captain and first pick those games r just unwinnable

Ye but there's no way to always make teams fair. Overall pretty much 90% of my matches are somewhat even. 6-0 stomps also rarely happen for me. I prefer this over MMR balance. Perhabs you can add that if theres only 2 people of 1 class neither gets to pick as it's really hard to win if one team has 2 good archers or cav and the other one has none.

Lobby chat would still be a good addition aswell during pickphase.

Who can explain to me what this **** is? I don't care about ping, but this is too suspicious...
It began to happen too often. And only on servers WBMM.
20200311184127-1.jpg
20200311184149-1.jpg

If I had problems with the provider it would be on all servers. I have no problems with the Internet and never had them...
When my internet is heavily loaded, all servers are lagging, this is the case when I have 20-30 tabs open on the Internet.

Who can explain to me what this **** is? I don't care about ping, but this is too suspicious...
It began to happen too often. And only on servers WBMM.
I guess it is your routing which is related to the provider. Many people do not have any issues with the ping on the WBMM servers, so I doubt it is only them. We sadly have currently no option to investigate that further.

Servers been lagging loads to the point where u have hitboxes on dead corpses, arrows going through shields and feeling like we're back on old stats for horses o_O
We tried out a new WSE version for the last two days. We have switched back to the old one already and hope that the issues disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom