[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Champions 2.0 but with more idiots on the admin team lol

:
Considering that you were an admin as well in Champions, yep. It was full of retards, you fat. don't mess with ma bros aight

no idea who u are but if ur dad beats u with his sandal and laughs thats not my fault...

better to be "no name" to you than being fat as a whale
Leave ma boi alone you meanie  :evil:

Any chance of trying out a new map? I made a new one recently:

Name: Autumn

wsFyGZU.png
xifMy5P.jpg
NjVe0tm.jpg
Qauooai.jpg
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q5sknb8pg6khwmq/scn_multi_scene_autumn.sco/file

Code:
0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b 
 outer_terrain_plain

Azorekt said:
Looks like next map for archers  :facepalm:
Nah, it's fine. I hate going up against archers myself (whereas I love fighting infantry and cavalry) but playing against just two of them on MM is perfectly tolerable, compared to all the archer spam there was on IG and other servers.

The archer spots can provide some strategy for positioning on the map, if people play for flags, and it's fairly basic cover - nothing too treacherous.

Its MM so i can understand if people go for random plays just for memes. It's not about taking those blind prefire shots either but in this situation its rather weird to me that anyone would go for that shot. If this was to happen in an actual match I'd call wallhack in ts for sure.

You bonobo's really think he would cheat then upload two highlights? Half of the shots where 'he cheated' were either due to luck (hs sometimes) or due to experience on the game which Samu does not lack otherwise he would not be in FT.

HKP said:
Its MM so i can understand if people go for random plays just for memes. It's not about taking those blind prefire shots either but in this situation its rather weird to me that anyone would go for that shot. If this was to happen in an actual match I'd call wallhack in ts for sure.

Yes ofc no one plays like they would in a normal match, but I don't think that's down to random plays for memes but due to the lack of skills of some teammates or just the trolling displayed by many players. Kinda ruins MM imo, maybe some admins could do something about that instead of 'sometimes' contributing towards it.

thanks for the shoutout fella! ~mercsscum (i havent played native for longer than mercs :wink:) u should be nicer to ur subscribers
d2173cb3b6978918c992cf5e7a164d72.png

Yes that new video is quite weird however, you do not show any footage from before it happend. How do we know that he already knew he was there and was waiting for him to peak and this opportunity came to kill him.

I assume the image below is from the start of the clip. It shows 2 arrows behind his current position which would make it likley that he knew where he was being shot from. From this i'd assume he would be willing to aim and hold it for him to peak or push up again. Or he could be cheating who knows?

d8d4301d017b770987e512d2f86d209d.jpg

Apollo~ said:
You bonobo's really think he would cheat then upload two highlights? Half of the shots where 'he cheated' were either due to luck (hs sometimes) or due to experience on the game which Samu does not lack otherwise he would not be in FT.

Yes that new video is quite weird however, you do not show any footage from before it happend. How do we know that he already knew he was there and was waiting for him to peak and this opportunity came to kill him.

I assume the image below is from the start of the clip. It shows 2 arrows behind his current position which would make it likley that he knew where he was being shot from. From this i'd assume he would be willing to aim and hold it for him to peak or push up again. Or he could be cheating who knows?

d8d4301d017b770987e512d2f86d209d.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can see max's bow a few FPS secs before he shows up peeking, and Samu just spotted this?
If all these headshots seem op to people now, you don't want to know what playing officials felt like vs the top archers of 2014 (we had like 14 xerxes or maximous spread in teams).
Also kinda weird to go after a player that's barely even in the top of archery, and the man has played for years and years. It's only natural that he can hit some good headshots every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom