[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss said:
Wert said:
I'm not sure if I was the only one having the problem, but if I wasn't then the reason no one was playing on NA was because when you tried to queue it said something along the lines of "The servers for this queue are currently disabled" or something. Me and a couple of others, whenever we wanted to play GF, would get on and try. It's been like that for quite awhile before it was taken completely off.

I think NA servers aren’t updated because everyone stopped playing it after rempica started his genocide

I was taking a break when that happened, so I guess I didn't know, sorry.

Mythicc said:
2/3 of the past games ive been in, ive had about 4 less kills counted on the website than i got, can you please look into this

looks-legit-to-5c34a2.jpg

Don't know if you've guys noticed it yet, but the battle and groupfighting sections display the same stats (in the profile tab), except for matches played and teamkills.

SA has a pretty big community combining Brazil and Argentina, me and the community are currently playing on NA servers and the ping isnt the greatest, if you guys could launch a SA server im willing to help by donating a bit of money, thx for the time and attention, sincerely the SA players.

Back
Top Bottom