[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Donut The Donut said:
Only problem with sounds is I cant tell when Im playing TG arena with all the spastics spamming the same kind of sentences that ring in wbmm :fruity:

Actually true, I left TG arena a few times thinking a MM started.

Another suggestion: add a fastest queue, at least for NA. Right now NA is holding a fastest tournament so this might help attract players.

socks said:
What do you mean not worth it  :roll: would it cost them an extra 10$ or something?

No one would play it because only one team likes fastest and the tourney is almost over (hopefully it’s the last on fastest)

NA hasn't worked in a month, everytime I went to queue it didn't let me. But I saw literally no mention of it here and then suddenly they took off the NA threads on this board. Awesome stuff.

8f3e5ebe0a2242c032afd8bf789d2af4.png

I had a 1h + shield, dropped it before I died so I could be more agile on the last round. As did 2 other members on my team why was I the only one that got warned?

71f5bad14c3c5c9dc12584b0f177e736.png

Wert said:
NA hasn't worked in a month, everytime I went to queue it didn't let me. But I saw literally no mention of it here and then suddenly they took off the NA threads on this board. Awesome stuff.
NA was still up for a few weeks even tho noone was playing it and noone queued in ages. So we decided to take of the NA part to save performance and traffic. We should have announced it, I am sorry for that. But we did not 'suddenly took it off'.

bullez said:
Wert said:
NA was still up for a few weeks even tho noone was playing it and noone queued in ages. So we decided to take of the NA part to save performance and traffic. We should have announced it, I am sorry for that. But we did not 'suddenly took it off'.

Yeah you did you didn't announce it so it was "suddenly" gone for those that were unaware...

About the sound:

I'd like to see adjustable sound volume as well. At some point in the last weeks (maybe with the update to 1.6.5 or 1.6.6) all notification sounds (full lobby, started match, cancelled match etc.) turned down noticeably. While they've been quite loud before, it is definitely too quiet now.

I'm not sure if I was the only one having the problem, but if I wasn't then the reason no one was playing on NA was because when you tried to queue it said something along the lines of "The servers for this queue are currently disabled" or something. Me and a couple of others, whenever we wanted to play GF, would get on and try. It's been like that for quite awhile before it was taken completely off.

Wert said:
I'm not sure if I was the only one having the problem, but if I wasn't then the reason no one was playing on NA was because when you tried to queue it said something along the lines of "The servers for this queue are currently disabled" or something. Me and a couple of others, whenever we wanted to play GF, would get on and try. It's been like that for quite awhile before it was taken completely off.

I think NA servers aren’t updated because everyone stopped playing it after rempica started his genocide

Back
Top Bottom