[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Mythicc said:
LaPache said:
Shemaforash said:
can confirm oneil was dodging matches more than once to return quickly
DarkLight said:
Oneil just dodges every **** game he finds remotely difficult to win, here he is admiting he dodged from tonight:

f4c81521c57f98b42cf796928fd70d1b.png

Honestly whats the bloody point? Just play the game.
Oneil has being punished for dodging, insulting and other forms of rule breaking now. Thanks for reporting but please make it on the website next time.

Yeah I mean when the whole server is insulting you in polish and english but you make 1 fat joke back im the one thats insulting :grin:DD

Ive never actually met someone with a lower iq than lapache tbf

You

OurGloriousLeader said:
anyone know what polish olonzo here is ranting about
Thats what im ranting about m9 theres a child dodging every match he finds too hard to win yet all it takes for me to get banned is a crash.
Fietta said:
'enjoy your video game lives' - get's angry for getting banned in a video game :^(
Yeah i know thats a sensitive topic for basement dwellers like u  :lol:

They actually have more MMR than you, the problem atm I think is that MMR does not equal to skill.

Team 1: 8574
Team 2: 8811

Anyone can get over 2k MMR just by being lucky or queuing with another good player, MMR should just be seen as some fun score and hidden MMR should added to correlate real skill no idea how this would work but its just an idea!

https://mobalytics.gg/ in WBMM

Most likely it is impossible to do. How can I track the game here if there are no skills like in lol
But the idea is interesting
gpi.png

Design can do gibby. He did beautifully in his penultimate topic of lists.

Jurgen said:
https://mobalytics.gg/ in WBMM

Most likely it is impossible to do. How can I track the game here if there are no skills like in lol
But the idea is interesting
gpi.png

Design can do gibby. He did beautifully in his penultimate topic of lists.

I believe this actually could be possible to an extent, you can track kills based on the weapon used, you can also track damage done and assists of course. It would probably take a bit too much work though.

Edit: These are not the only stats trackable too.

You shud just randomise teams and stop resetting mmr imo. Not seen any balance improvements recently and MMR is meaningless when ur using hidden MMR and a bunch of people are inactive then return etc.

Maybe just balance duo vs duo etc.

I have missed so many matches while I was playing in a duel server to pass the time waiting. Either I didn't hear the sound, or I didn't recognize the sound, or something like that. Please give us some of the following:

• Customizable sounds
  • Sound volume
  • A better default sound pack (ie an announcer saying "match ready" rather than a bongo being hit)
  • A desktop app with popup notifications that overlay your game when the match is ready

Thanks

HKP said:
just had this ^ retard in our team
he ran into enemy team every round straight away
please ban or keep him in NA
thanks alot
Sorry, I don't even remember who was on my team, none of you stood out as anything special, I actually carried even though I had 150 ping.

To keep things on topic, I just missed another match because I forgot to mute Warband while I was dueling while waiting, so I didn't hear the low pitched rumbling noise that notifies you when a match has begun. I did hear the "you got kicked from the queue" noise because that noise is actually attention grabbing. Great sound design, devs.

you might call it carrying in NA but here it's called feeding
0a1f7aefe9c7b0ec7ee6d6d5e1e4a4ea.png

normally having a bad player or someone thats maybe just unlucky or rusty in your team is ok i can deal with that but this guy literally ran it down every round

why is your name hkp? did you think that was a good name? ache kay pee

Listen, no one in that team was being aggressive. The carries on both teams were archers. I did what I had to to force an engagement.

Back
Top Bottom